Items Similar to Native American Navajo Concho Belt Silver and Turquoise Susie James View More
Native American Navajo Concho Belt Silver and Turquoise Susie James
Navajo Concho Belt- This vintage leather and turquoise belt is made of silver and stamped S. James (Susie James) on the back. In fantastic condition this belt has four adjustable holes and each silver piece is hand stamped. The main buckle had six bright blue turquoise stones and looks great with dresses and ponchos. Vintage and spectacular!
- CreatorSusie James
- Of the PeriodNative American
- Place of OriginUnited States
- Date of Manufacture1990
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsW 4 in. x D .5 in.W 101.6 mm x D 12.7 mm
- Length41.5 in. (1054.1 mm)
- Weight1.5 pounds
- Seller LocationBerkeley, CA
- Reference NumberLU19325702181
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.6 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Berkeley, CA
More From This Seller
Spratling Native American Style Rosewood and Sterling Silver Cuff
$4,405 Sale Price
Spratling Native American Style Rosewood and St...
Vintage 1950s Modernist Cuff Bracelets
This stunning William Spratling cuff is a majestic combination of rosewood wood and sterling silver. The layers give it a dimension characteristic of his work. Always collectible and...
Native American Coral Sterling Silver Fan Necklace
Vintage 1960s Native American Link Necklaces
Gorgeous and articulate this vintage coral necklace is an artistic stunner. Singing songs of the 1970's it looks like wings spread wide or coral fans.
Antique Victorian Sterling Silver Coin-Holder Locket, 1880s
$628 Sale Price
Antique Victorian Sterling Silver Coin-Holder L...
Antique 1880s Victorian More Objets d'Art and Vertu
This decorated spring-loaded coin-holder is engraved with spirals and swirls in an almost paisley fashion. Perfect on a chain worn as a locket, or on a chain in your pocket- it's abs...
Napoleon III Classique Carnet De Bal Turtle Shell Note Book with Silver Pencil
$1,480 Sale Price
Napoleon III Classique Carnet De Bal Turtle She...
Antique Late 19th Century Napoleon III Desk Accessories
Carnet de bal is English for Ballroom Dance card holder. It is made out of turtle shell and is in excellent condition- a literal piece of history from the 1820-1910 time period and a...