Navajo Bisbee Turquoise Ring
Navajo old pawn ring with sterling twisted rope border and Bisbee mine turquoise center stone. PERIOD: After 1950 ORIGIN: Navajo, Southwest SIZE: Ring Size: 8 ; Face: 1.25" x 1" Bisbee Turquoise, Rings, Sterling, Mine
- In the Style Of
- Date of Manufacture1950
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsD 1 in.D 25.4 mm
- Length1.25 in. (31.75 mm)
- Seller LocationCoeur d Alene, ID
- Seller Reference NumberN1285
- Reference NumberLU135717195431
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingFree ShippingStandardto anywhere in the world, arrives in 8-10 days.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2018
Typical response time: 1 hour
Located in Coeur d Alene, ID
More From This Seller
Navajo White Buffalo Turquoise Ring
Late 20th Century Native American More Rings
You May Also Like
Bisbee Turquoise Ring from Art Deco Era
Vintage 1930s Art Deco More Rings
Vintage Sterling Navajo Fossil Ring
Mid-20th Century Artist More Rings
Turquoise Natural on Silver Ring
Late 20th Century Art Deco More Rings
Richard Begay Sterling Silver Turquoise Onyx La...
Vintage 1980s Artist Cocktail Rings
14 Karat Yellow Gold Bisbee Turquoise with Blue...
21st Century and Contemporary Fashion Rings
Antique Turquoise and Diamond Ring
Vintage 1930s Baroque Fashion Rings
Turquoise 18 Karat Gold Stacking Ring
21st Century and Contemporary Contemporary Fashion Rings