This Antique German Silver Miniature Roman Chariot is no longer available.
View Similar Items View More
Antique German Silver Miniature Roman Chariot
Antique German 800 silver miniature Roman chariot, ca 1900. A u-form vehicle with tunic-clad man casually holding the reins of three galloping horses. The wheels really rotate. Evocative of male vigor and pounding horse flesh. Marked.
- In the Style Of
- Place of OriginGermany
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1900
- DimensionsH 2.38 in. x D 1.63 in.H 60.46 mm x D 41.41 mm
- Length4 in. (101.6 mm)
- Weight3 t oz
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Seller Reference NumberBS834
- Reference NumberLU1247874622
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingFree ShippingStandardto anywhere in the world, arrives in 1-2 weeks.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
No Reviews Yet
1stdibs seller since 2010
Located in New York, NY
More From This Seller
Antique German Rococo Silver Horse-Drawn Cinder...
Antique Late 19th Century Rococo
Antique English Repousse Sterling Silver Scent ...
Antique 1880s Victorian
Small Antique Edwardian Regency Silver and Enam...
Early 20th Century Edwardian
You May Also Like
Antique French Enamel and Sterling Silver Minia...
Antique Late 19th Century Belle Époque
Sterling Silver Dollhouse Miniature Chocolate P...
Antique Sterling Silver Snuff Box
Early 20th Century Art Nouveau
Miniature Asprey Brass and Malachite Miniature ...
Asprey International Limited
Late 20th Century Modern
Enamel Portrait Miniature Brooch, circa 1830
Antique 1830s Georgian