French Hand Colored Engraving 'Femme Du Brabant'Item Status:
View Similar Items
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 2
French Hand Colored Engraving 'Femme Du Brabant'
From: 'Costumes of Various Countries' by Jacques Grasset de Saint-Sauveur, circa 1797. Hand colored engravings on paper. 'Femme du Brabant', showing a woman in native costume from a part of Belgium. Costumes de different Pays, Jacques Grasset de Saint-Sauveur (France, 1757-1810) Labrousse (France, Bordeaux, active late 18th century), France, circa 1797.
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingUS$110 Standard Parcel Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 4-5 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: Stamford, CT
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Stamford, CT
5 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 1990
1stDibs seller since 2004
267 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
More From This Seller
- By Jacques Grasset de Saint-SauveurLocated in Stamford, CTFrom: 'Costumes of Various Countries' by Jacques Grasset de Saint-Sauveur, circa 1797. Hand colored engravings o...Category
Antique Late 18th Century French Neoclassical Prints
- By (after) Raphael (Raffaello Sanzio da Urbino)Located in Stamford, CTA group of six allegorical female figures after Raffaello Sanzio, called Raphael, published in Paris by Alexandr...Category
Antique Early 19th Century French Neoclassical PaintingsMaterials
- By Georges-Louis Leclerc, Comte de BuffonLocated in Stamford, CTA beautifully rendered etching with hand coloring depicting the skeleton of an elephant on a pedestal. A live el...Category
Antique 18th Century French Louis XVI Decorative Art
- Located in Stamford, CTA lovely pair of copper engravings with hand coloring from the series know as: "Portraits of Race Horses with th...Category
Antique Mid-18th Century English George III PrintsMaterials
- Located in Stamford, CTStipple and etching, printed in dark brown ink with hand-coloring. Likely the original late 18th century frame ...Category
Antique Late 18th Century English Neoclassical PrintsMaterials
- Located in Stamford, CTCharming 18th century French diorama with hand colored copper plate engraving. In original shadowbox with gold l...Category
Antique Mid-18th Century French Louis XV Shadow BoxesMaterials
You May Also Like
Hand Colored Bird Engraving
Located in Douglas Manor, NY
3773 hand colored bird engraving by Hullmandel and Watson. Set in a custom giltwood frame Image size: 11.5 x 17.5".
Vintage 1940s Prints
Captain Cook Hand-Colored Engraving
Located in Pasadena, CA
This is a highly detailed 18th century hand-colored aquatint-engraving of "The Death of Capt. Cook", 1788 by Joppen and Smith II. The image is very desirable and is well-framed by th...
Antique 1770s English Georgian Prints
Wood, Glass, Paint, Paper
Set of Six Hand Colored Engravings of Northern France
Located in Essex, MA
All featuring the communes of northern France including Rethel, Dunkirk, Mouzon, Gravelines etc. Framed and matted. By C.N. Cochin. Uninspected out of frames. Likely 19th century.
Antique 1650s French Prints
US$2,250 / set
Set of 8 Hand Colored Floral Engravings
Located in Woodbury, CT
Each engraving within black and gold narrow frames. Double matted with pale celadon green and white. Gold lines. Each flower or plant is identified in English. One bears the name T. ...
Antique 19th Century British Decorative Art
US$2,400 / set
French Hand Colored Engraving "Principaute D Orange" an Amsterdam Pierre Mortier
Located in Atlanta, GA
A beautifully hand colored engraving in a later, 19th century, giltwood and gilt gesso frame, hand colored mat, the map showing in great detail sections of Provence, and in French, L...
Antique Early 1700s French Prints
Antique American Nautical Sailboat Hand Colored Engraving
Located in Lambertville, NJ
A hand colored copper engraving print of an American steamship published by President Ackermann & Co, London, 1840 in a later frame under glass.
Antique 1840s English Prints
Glass, Wood, Paper
Early 19th Century Hand-Colored Portrait Engraving of a Gentleman
Located in Brooklyn, NY
A fine portrait miniature of a man with long tousled hair and blue high-collared frock coat. The image is encased by parcel-gilt and black lacquered glass with a thick giltwood shado...
Antique 1810s German Neoclassical Prints
Giltwood, Laid Paper
Set of Four Hand-Colored Engravings after Holbein
Located in Buchanan, MI
Set of Four Hand-Colored Engravings after Holbein in Giltwood Frames
Antique 18th Century and Earlier Italian Prints
US$2,800 / set