Stunning Emilio Pucci Silk Scarf with Geometric Pattern in Blues and PurplesItem Status:
View Similar Items
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 19
Stunning Emilio Pucci Silk Scarf with Geometric Pattern in Blues and Purples
Emilio Pucci silk vintage scarf with geometric pattern and bold colors of blues, purples and greens. This would certainly be an eye-catching addition to any fashion ensemble. The colors of this scarf are a beautiful color combination. This scarf would also be a fabulous and striking wall decoration in your home. This scarf is a square shape. It is 34 by 34 inches. Price-$395.00.
- CreatorEmilio Pucci (Designer)
- DimensionsHeight: 1 in. (2.54 cm)Width: 34 in. (86.36 cm)Depth: 34 in. (86.36 cm)
- StyleMid-Century Modern (In the Style Of)
- Materials and TechniquesOtherSilk
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1970-1979
- Seller LocationBoston, MA
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU5389221440782
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$175 Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 4-6 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Boston, MA
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 2 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Boston, MA
5 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 1989
1stDibs seller since 2020
16 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
More From This Seller
- By Liberty of LondonLocated in Boston, MAWonderful Liberty of London silk scarf from 1975 commemorating Liberty of London’s 100th year. It is beautifully...Category
Vintage 1970s English Other Decorative ArtMaterials
- By Royal Vienna PorcelainLocated in Boston, MAThis is an exquisite Royal Vienna plate hand painted with three beautiful ladies sitting on a balcony with cherr...Category
Antique 1890s Austrian Romantic PaintingsMaterials
- By Königliche Porzellan-Manufaktur (KPM)Located in Boston, MAI want to offer you this beautifully painted KPM Porcelain plaque of the Madonna and Child in a gilded Black For...Category
Antique 1890s German Other PaintingsMaterials
- By Meissen PorcelainLocated in Boston, MAWe are offering a set of ten Meissen reticulated dessert plates. Each one of these openwork o Meissen plates are...Category
Antique Late 19th Century German Romantic TablewareMaterials
- By Royal Vienna PorcelainLocated in Boston, MAThis is a very charming Royal Vienna cabinet plate with a painting of two beautiful ladies and a bird next to a ...Category
Antique 1890s Austrian Rococo Decorative ArtMaterials
- By Meissen PorcelainLocated in Boston, MAI would like to offer you this beautiful large round platter in the Meissen purple Indian pattern. The Meissen p...Category
Vintage 1960s German Rococo Platters and ServewareMaterials
You May Also Like
Three Original 1992 P. Szekely Paintings for Emilio Pucci
Located in Vienna, AT
Three single paintings, mixed technique on paper, signed and dated P. Szekely 92, made on the occasion of a presentation of Emilio Pucci fabrics in the Woka Showrooms together with S...
Late 20th Century Austrian Modern Paintings
Victor Vasarely Geometric Print with Purple Frame, 1970s
By Victor Vasarely
Located in New York, NY
Colorful abstract lithograph with iconic geometric motif by Victor Vasarely, American, 1970s (Signed and numbered 137/250). Vasarely is widely considered to be the father of Op Art.
Vintage 1970s American Modern Prints
Midcentury Scandinavian Rya Rug or Wall Hanging in Geometric Multi-Color Pattern
Located in Los Angeles, CA
A midcentury Scandinavian rya rug crafted of hand knotted high pile wool in a geometric and linear pattern of earthy browns and grays with vibrant pops of color, dating circa 1960s. ...
Vintage 1960s Scandinavian Mid-Century Modern Russian and Scandinavian Rugs
Andrianna Shamaris Framed Navy and White Vintage Courrèges Silk Scarf
By Andrianna Shamaris
Located in New York, NY
Rare, vintage navy and white silk Courrèges scarf from Paris in excellent condition. Set in a modern natural teak box frame. Andrianna Shamaris. The Leader In Modern Organic Design.
Vintage 1950s French Modern Contemporary Art
Silk, Wood, Teak, Reclaimed Wood
Arts & Crafts Wall Coat Rack with Original and Stunning Majolica Tiles in Relief
Located in Lisse, NL
Unique and marvelous Arts & Crafts coat rack. This early 20th century Arts & Crafts coat rack is a wonderful antique to come home to. The strong, rectangular lines in the design of ...
Early 20th Century European Arts and Crafts Coat Racks and Stands
Framed Hermes Silk Scarf Grand Cortege a Moscou
Located in Atlanta, GA
A silk scarf by Hermes framed as a wall art. The "Grand Cortege a Moscou" (Grand Procession in Moscow) was designed by Michel Duchene for part of Hermes' 1992/1993 Autumn/Winter Coll...
1990s French Modern Decorative Art
Salvatore Ferragamo Framed Silk Scarf Mughal Scene India
By Salvatore Ferragamo
Located in North Hollywood, CA
Rare Salvatore Ferragamo framed silk scarf with a Mughal scene of a princess being carried by camels in a palanquin decorated with flowers and two guards protecting her. Great decor...
Late 20th Century Indian Anglo-Indian Decorative Art
Framed Kenzo Takada Silk Mille-Fleur Painted Scarf
Located in Rio Vista, CA
Fantastic vintage silk and wool mille-fleur design painted scarf by French-Japanese designer Kenzo Takada. Large figural side portrait with a multi-color flower border on a pink grou...
20th Century French Victorian Decorative Art
Silk, Wool, Plexiglass, Wood