Group of Nine John Gould 19 Century Copperplate Hand Engravings Framed & Matted
- In the Style Of
- Date of Manufacture1861
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 31 in. x W 24 in. x D 1.5 in.H 78.74 cm x W 60.96 cm x D 3.81 cm
- Seller LocationStamford, CT
- Seller Reference Number429-26
- Sold AsSet of 9
- Reference NumberLU863217047391
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 1 day of delivery.See Details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Greenwich Living Antiques and Design Center is the largest single-owner facility of its kind, with expansive spaces in both Stamford, Connecticut and New York City. They deal in one-of-a-kind and custom-made furnishings, including Maison Jansen, Ralph Lauren, and Tommi Parzinger creations plus Lo...