"L'Astre et l'Oiseau II" after Georges BraqueItem Status:
View Similar Items
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 9
"L'Astre et l'Oiseau II" after Georges Braque
"L'Astre et l'Oiseau II" screenprint after a gouache by Georges Braque (France, 1882-1963), from the Métamorphoses suite, published 1963. Numbered 139/199. Mid-20th century. Produced by Armand Israel.
- Creator(after) Georges Braque (Artist)
- DimensionsHeight: 43.75 in. (111.13 cm)Width: 51 in. (129.54 cm)Depth: 1.5 in. (3.81 cm)
- StyleModern (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureMid-20th Century
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Framed and ready to place.
- Seller LocationStamford, CT
- Reference NumberSeller: Avery & Dash - NHS1stDibs: LU918613163071
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: Stamford, CT
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Stamford, CT
4.9 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 1999
1stDibs seller since 2011
399 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 2 hours
More From This Seller
- By (after) Georges BraqueLocated in Stamford, CT"L'Astre et l'Oiseau II" by (after) Georges Braque (France, 1882-1963). Numbered 139/199, mid-20th century. Prod...Category
Mid-20th Century French Mid-Century Modern PrintsMaterials
- By (after) Henri MatisseLocated in Stamford, CTA group of four lithographs by Henri Matisse framed using acid free materials in handmade frames. Priced per frame.Category
Vintage 1960s French Modern Contemporary ArtMaterials
PaperUS$1,490 / item
- By Robert MotherwellLocated in Stamford, CTColor etching and aquatint, 1983, on Hawthorne of Larrouque handmade paper, signed and numbered 1/10 in pencil, ...Category
Vintage 1980s American Modern Contemporary ArtMaterials
You May Also Like
Georges Braque "Violin Melodie" Cubism H. Deschamps Lithographic Reproduction
By (after) Georges Braque
Located in Sharon, CT
A fine framed reproduction of an important early Georges Braque (1882-1963) by Henri Deschamps. Lithograph image size: 21 5/16" x 14 3/4". Signed in the plate.
Mid-20th Century French Modern Prints
Georges Braque Nude 1957 Collotype “Nu Aux Feulles”
By (after) Georges Braque, Daniel Jacomet
Located in Dallas, TX
Collotype after a 1928 drawing by Georges Braque (French, 1882-1963), "Nu Aux Feuilles" Art Deco, Art Nouveau nude of a woman. From the “Braque Espace” portfolio by Daniel Jacomet 19...
Vintage 1950s French Art Deco Prints
George Braque Book
By Georges Braque
Located in Barcelona, Barcelona
'George Braque' book by Ing. C. Olivetti e C., S.p.A. - Ivrea. Published in 1958. In good original condition, with consistent with age and use, preserving a beautiful patina with...
Vintage 1950s European Mid-Century Modern Prints
After Georges Braque, Mosaïque, "Pelias Et Nelee"
Located in Geneve, CH
Beautiful Mosaic after Georges Braque. Signed and numbered. Edition of IV. Dimensions: 120 x 160 cm. Mosaic executed by Heidi Melano (one of the most important French Mosaist...
Early 2000s French Modern Wall-mounted Sculptures
Vibrant Color Lithograph after Henri Matisse
By Henri Matisse
Located in Atlanta, GA
Vibrant color lithograph after Henri Matisse, circa 1950s. Signed, dated 1951, and titled, all within the lithograph. It has been framed in a simple, clean lined black lacquer wooden...
Vintage 1950s French Mid-Century Modern Prints
Glass, Wood, Paper
Three Offset Lithographs after Roy Lichtenstein
By Roy Lichtenstein
Located in Antwerp, BE
"As I Opened Fire" three prints after paintings of the same title by Pop icon artist Roy Lichtenstein. Printed and copyright by the Stedelijk Museum of Amsterdam in 1964, ...
Vintage 1960s American Mid-Century Modern Prints
US$1,936 / set
"Erotic Mind II" 2018 Utopian Sculptures Serial Prints by Fernando Crespo #100
Located in Coimbra, PT
F. Crespo author of a world-famous giant sculpture Pope Francis Heart. Makes a first edition of his private and utopian projects. Fernando Crespo is a recognized artist in Portugal....
2010s Portuguese Modern Contemporary Art
Mid-Century Modern Joan Miró Framed Signed Lithograph L'Oiseau Solaire Lunaire67
By Joan Miró
Located in Keego Harbor, MI
For your consideration is a framed lithograph, "L'olseau Solaire," signed by Joan Miró, numbered 17/150 and dated 1967. In excellent condition. The dimensions are 26" W x 33" H. J...
Vintage 1960s Spanish Mid-Century Modern Prints
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery