Items Similar to 19th Century William IV Mahogany Two-Tier Dumb Waiter View More
19th Century William IV Mahogany Two-Tier Dumb Waiter
Good quality dumb waiter, circa 1830. Two-tiers united by turned and fluted columns. Standing on three reeded legs and brass castors. Measures: Height: 41 1/2" to top tier. Height: 25 1/2" to second tier. Width: 25". Depth: 21 1/2".
- Of the PeriodWilliam IV
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1830
- Materials and TechniquesWoodworkMahogany
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 41.5 in. x W 25 in. x D 21.5 in.H 105.41 cm x W 63.5 cm x D 54.61 cm
- Seller LocationDebenham, GB
- Seller Reference NumberEA1339
- Reference NumberLU87865584493
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- Shipping$1,308.70Front Doorto anywhere in the world, arrives in 1-8 weeks.Delivered to the first available dry area outside of your house or building (front door, porch, landing area, garage, etc.).Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 1 day of delivery.See Details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
Associations: LAPADA - The Association of Arts & Antiques Dealers
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: <1 hour
Located in Debenham, GB
More From This Seller
19th Century William IV Mahogany Sideboard
Antique 1830s British William IV
19th Century Victorian Walnut Dumb Waiter
Antique Late 19th Century British High Victorian
19th Century William IV Mahogany Pole Screen
Antique Mid-19th Century English William IV
You May Also Like
18th Century George III Carved Mahogany Two-Tie...
Antique Mid-18th Century British George III
English Chippendale Mahogany Dish Top Two-Tiere...
Antique 1770s English Chippendale
Wrought Iron, Mahogany
Georgian Mahogany Dumb Waiter Serving Table
Antique Early 1800s Georgian
19th Century Mahogany Dumb Waiter
Antique 19th Century English
George III Mahogany Dumb Waiter Buffet Serving ...
Antique Early 1800s George III
Irish William IV Mahogany Dumb Waiter or Hall T...
Antique 1830s Irish William IV
Antique Dumb Waiter, English, Victorian, Mahoga...
Hele, Devon, GB
Antique 19th Century English Early Victorian