- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 10
US$18,000per item40% Off
Available sizes: 30" x 16" x 84" H Inspired by the classic coffered, hand-tooled metal-clad furniture of the opulent Mughal period. This elegant furniture is hand made from solid pieces of teak that are joined into a repeating pattern of panels enclosed by raised moldings. Pattern makers then trace and cut the complex forms that will cover the workpiece with thick sheets of white bronze. The metal sheets are then hand-hammered and embossed with intricate tradition raised decoration before being attached and covering the entire outside surface of the piece. Brass, white bronze, antiqued bronze, silver and copper are the available options for the metal skin. Both silver and copper will tarnish over time. Regular non-abrasive household metal polishes can be used to restore the original finish.Customization is our specialty. Customization is our specialty.
Customization OptionsWhite Bronze Copper Brass White Bronze Antiqued
- CreatorStephanie Odegard Collection (Designer, Manufacturer)
- DimensionsHeight: 84 in. (213.36 cm)Width: 16 in. (40.64 cm)Depth: 30 in. (76.2 cm)
- StyleOther (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture2019
- Production TypeNew & Custom(Current Production)
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU4236120961152
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Ships From: New York, NY
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in New York, NY
4.5 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
1stDibs seller since 2018
15 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 6 hours
More From This Seller
- By Stephanie Odegard CollectionLocated in New York, NYAvailable Sizes: 36" x 24" x 84"H Inspired by the classic coffered, hand-tooled metal-clad furniture of the op...Category
2010s American Other Wardrobes and ArmoiresMaterials
BrassUS$18,000 / item
- By Stephanie Odegard CollectionLocated in New York, NYAvailable Sizes: 78" x 17" x 27"H Inspired by the classic coffered, hand-tooled metal-clad furniture of the op...Category
2010s Indian Other CredenzasMaterials
- Located in New York, NYAvailable Sizes: 78" x 17" x 24" H Inspired by the Classic coffered, hand-tooled metal-clad furniture of the op...Category
2010s Asian Other CredenzasMaterials
- By Stephanie Odegard CollectionLocated in New York, NYAvailable Sizes: 24"x18"x28"H 28"x18"x28"H Inspired by the floral motifs used in the paintings of palaces of R...Category
2010s American Other DressersMaterials
BrassUS$2,674 Sale Price / item40% Off
You May Also Like
Located in Saint-Ouen, FR
Armoire Measures: Height 78.75 in. (200 cm) Width 41.34 in. (105 cm) Depth 23.63 in. (60 cm) Gold leaf, lacque, brass, mirror Estimated production time:13-14 weeks.
21st Century and Contemporary European Wardrobes and Armoires
US$26,705 / item
Breton Armoire Compendium L-M Lepeutrec, circa 1900
Located in London, GB
A rare opportunity to own an outstanding carved Breton Oak Compendium Armoire Signed by Louis-Mari Lepeutrec the famous Breton Ebaniste and sculpture. This Fine piece combines fully ...
Antique 1890s French Other Wardrobes and Armoires
French 19th Century Mahogany Armoire
Located in Baton Rouge, LA
Massive French 19th century mahogany armoire. There are five original plate mirrored doors with some foxing, brass barrel hinges and escutcheons. The two sets of doors on either side...
Antique 19th Century French Other Wardrobes and Armoires
Tsar Nicholas II's Winter Palace Armoire
Located in New Orleans, LA
Towering just over eleven feet high, this magnificent ash armoire was specially created to reside in the Winter Palace, the residence of Tsar Nicholas II, the last known Russian Empe...
Antique 19th Century Russian Other Wardrobes and Armoires
Located in Baltimore, MD
A painted pine armoire to which it is hard to do justice. The piece was built with no nails, only wooden pegs were used even to the width of the finest brad. The removeable crown wit...
Antique 19th Century Czech Wardrobes and Armoires
US$4,950 Sale Price
Located in Pompano Beach, FL
Biedermeier Armoire- veneer of walnut, fruitwood and ebonized wood. Rectangular step molded top, flanked by ornamental intarsia pilaster, ebonized circular columns above inlaid pilas...
Antique 19th Century Wardrobes and Armoires
Located in Pompano Beach, FL
Biedermeier Armoire/Cabinet made of walnut and root wood with 2 large doors, ebonized colums and gilt fittings.
Antique 19th Century Cabinets
US$8,000 Sale Price
Located in Los Angeles, CA
Beautiful 19th century armoire with extensive carvings, turnings and decorative moldings. Has two drawers below. This piece is extremely well-made, all corners joined by dove-tail jo...
Antique 19th Century Latvian Wardrobes and Armoires
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery
More Ways To Browse
Diamond And Emerald Art Deco Ring
Emerald And Diamond Art Deco Rings
Art Deco And Emerald And Diamond Ring
Art Deco Emerald And Diamond Rings
Maison Jansen Hollywood Regency Table
Art Deco Diamond And Emerald Ring
Art Deco Emerald And Diamond Ring
Antique Oak Dining Table
Coffe Table With Marble
Coffee Tables With Marble
Mid Century Resin Table