18th Century South German Armoire in Original Paint
Antique South German rustic cabinet in original painting, circa late 18th century. 2-door corpus made of softwood with beveled corners on ball feet. Inside there are 4 shelves. Dimensions: 173 cm high / 68.11 inch high, 134 cm wide / 52.75 inch wide, 62 cm deep / 24.4 inch deep.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureUnknown
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 68.12 in. x W 52.76 in. x D 24.41 in.H 173 cm x W 134 cm x D 62 cm
- Seller LocationDusseldorf, DE
- Reference NumberLU3999116655612
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2018
Typical response time: 6 hours
Located in Dusseldorf, DE
More From This Seller
Early 18th Century Walnut Louis XII Armoire wit...
Antique Early 18th Century French Louis XIII
Wood, Oak, Walnut
Early 19th Century German Provincial Cabinet Ma...
Antique Early 19th Century German Folk Art
Iron, Softwood, Pine
19th Century Wardrobe Made of Oak, Grey Painted
Antique Mid-19th Century European Rococo Revival
You May Also Like
$4,617 Sale Price
Painted 18th Century Italian Wardrobe Armoire
Antique Late 18th Century Italian
$3,980 Sale Price
18th Century Dutch Oak Armoire, Cabinet
Antique Late 18th Century Dutch Baroque
18th Century Dutch Mahogany Armoire, Cabinet
Antique Mid-18th Century Dutch Baroque