Items Similar to Late 18th Century George III Mahogany Bureau Desk View More
Late 18th Century George III Mahogany Bureau Desk
Fine mahogany bureau, circa 1790. Shaped and fitted interior of drawers and pigeon holes, central inlaid tabernacle compartment and secret pull-out column compartments. Standing on bracket feet. Later handles Measures: Height 41 3/4" width 40 1/4" depth 22 1/4" fall height 30 2/3".
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1790
- Materials and TechniquesWoodworkMahogany
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 41.75 in. x W 40.25 in. x D 22.25 in.H 106.05 cm x W 102.24 cm x D 56.52 cm
- Seller LocationDebenham, GB
- Seller Reference NumberEA446
- Reference NumberLU87861819872
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Debenham, GB
LAPADA - The Association of Arts & Antiques Dealers
More From This Seller
18th Century George III Mahogany Tilt-Top Occas...
Antique Late 18th Century English George III Dessert Tables and Tilt-top...
Superb mahogany table, circa 1770. In original condition, with excellent colour and patina (the top can be repolished upon request be we recommend it retains its original patina ...
18th Century Georgian Mahogany Bureau
Antique Late 18th Century British Georgian Desks and Writing Tables
Good quality mahogany and pine bureau, circa 1790. Of desirable small proportions, ideal for everyday use in the modern age. Original color and patina. Faux graduating drawers to the...
18th Century Walnut Bureau of Small Proportions
Antique 18th Century and Earlier English George III Desks and Writing Ta...
Good quality small bureau from the later period of Queen Anne, circa 1760. Fall opens to reveal compartments of drawers and pigeon holes. Four drawers with later handles. Standin...
Late George III Inlaid Mahogany Bow Front Sideb...
Antique Early 19th Century English George III Sideboards
Good quality George III inlaid sideboard, circa 1810. Doors and legs beautifully inlaid, crossbanded and strung. With brass lion mask handles. Single drawer to the front, flank...