Items Similar to Pair of 18th Century Armoire Corner Cupboards in Walnut
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 5
Pair of 18th Century Armoire Corner Cupboards in Walnut
A good pair of essentially 18th century armoire corner cupboards circa 1790 this fine pair were modified by an excellent Ebeniste in the middle of the last century. Of good color and having a fine patination. Perfect for modern living.
- DimensionsHeight: 81 in. (205.74 cm)Width: 33 in. (83.82 cm)Depth: 16 in. (40.64 cm)
- Sold AsSet of 2
- StyleLouis XIV (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1790
- ConditionAdditions or alterations made to the original: THE FACADES ARE ALL ORIGINAL. THE BACKS HAVE BEEN MODIFIED EXTREMELY WELL TO PRODUCE A FINE PAIR OF CORNER CUPBOARDS WITH SHELVING. Wear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU2985322545042
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Estimated Customs Duties & Taxes to the Continental US: $0.Ships From: Saint Antoine Cumond, France
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in London, United Kingdom
4.9 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are highly rated and consistently exceed customer expectations.
Established in 1962
1stDibs seller since 2017
28 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 4 hours
More From This Seller
- Located in London, GBBeautiful pair of impressive pricket candlesticks of turned walnut beautifully crafted from original circa 1890s...Category
Antique 1890s European Renaissance Revival CandlesticksMaterials
- Located in London, GBThis most unusual pair of oak bedside or end tables on "sledge feet" are in 15th century style in the form of a...Category
Vintage 1950s French Other Night StandsMaterials
- Located in London, GBA fine pair of turned and carved pricket walnut candlesticks beautifully crafted from original circa 1890s wood ...Category
Antique 1890s French Louis XIII CandlesticksMaterials
You May Also Like
Pair of 18th Century Corner Cupboards
Located in Vosselaar, BE
A pair of late 18th century oak corner cupboards. Made in a provincial Louis XVI style with simple mouldings and elegant proportions. Scraped down to the original paint.
Antique Late 18th Century French Louis XVI Corner Cupboards
US$22,088 / set
18th Century Chippendale Walnut Corner Cupboard
Located in Charleston, SC
2 part cupboard consisting of 2 glazed doors over 2 paneled doors on the base. Dentil molding across the top, gothic arches in the glazed doors opening to 2 carved rosettes in the co...
Antique 18th Century English Chippendale Corner Cupboards
18th Century Chinoiserie Corner Cupboard
Located in Chelmsford, Essex
For sale is a good quality George III mahogany, and later chinoiserie, corner cupboard. The front of the cupboard has two doors, each with three panels. Every panel is ornately decor...
Antique Late 18th Century English George III Cabinets
18th Century Oak Corner Cupboard
Located in Delft, NL
A beautiful 18th century oak corner cupboard, England Door with a panel is right turning and has a lock with key 2 shelves inside The measurements are: 104 cm high and 64.5...
Antique 18th Century British Corner Cupboards
18th Century Pine Corner Cupboard
Located in London, GB
This unadorned and charming 18th century pine cupboard features an astragal glazed door on the top half with 2 scalloped edge fixed shelves and a solid bottom door that reveals one c...
Antique Late 18th Century English Georgian Corner Cupboards
Large 18th Century Dalarna Corner Cupboard
Located in Brecht, BE
This is an 18th century large scale corner cupboard from Dalarna, Sweden, dry scraped revealing traces of the original painted surface has left a wonderful pale patina. Original an...
Antique Late 18th Century Swedish Corner Cupboards
18th Century Oak Hanging Corner Cupboard
Located in Peterborough, Northamptonshire
An attractive north country hanging corner cupboard, probably Lancashire, the main body with inlaid applications to the door, the top pediment which is original of finely figured fla...
Antique 18th Century and Earlier British George III Corner Cupboards
18th Century Dutch Mahogany Corner Cupboard
Located in Martlesham, GB
18th century Dutch mahogany corner cupboard with a moulded arched cornice, the top section having two paneled doors with shaped and moulded beading around the panels, opening to reve...
Antique 1780s Dutch Corner Cupboards
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery
More Ways To Browse
Louis Xiv Walnut Armoire
Antique French Corner Cabinet
Large Corner Cabinet
Antique Swedish Corner Cabinets
Hanging Mahogany Corner Cabinet
Antique Hanging Corner Cupboard
Mid Century Modern Corner Bar
Venetian Corner Cabinet
Antique Walnut Corner Cupboard
Mahogany Hanging Cupboard
Corner Cabinets With Glass
French Country Corner Cabinets