Items Similar to 19th Century Mahogany Inlaid Corner Cabinet View More
19th Century Mahogany Inlaid Corner Cabinet
Inlaid mahogany Regency corner cabinet, circa 1820. Glazed display cabinet to the top containing two shelves, single door below with one shelf. Measures: Height 73" width 28 1/2" depth 15 3/4".
- Of the PeriodWilliam IV
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1820
- Materials and TechniquesWoodworkMahogany
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 73 in. x W 28.5 in. x D 15.75 in.H 185.42 cm x W 72.39 cm x D 40.01 cm
- Seller LocationDebenham, GB
- Seller Reference NumberEA421
- Reference NumberLU87862172632
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Debenham, GB
LAPADA - The Association of Arts & Antiques Dealers
More From This Seller
19th Century Carved Mahogany Victorian Whatnot
Antique 19th Century English High Victorian Shelves
19th century carved mahogany Victorian whatnot Good quality five-tier carved mahogany what not with mirrored back panels.
Pair of 19th Century Georgian Influenced Mahoga...
Antique 1890s English Georgian Corner Cupboards
Pair of late Victorian mahogany corner washstands, circa 1890. Gallery top comprising of three tiers, second tier with one drawer and two dummies, bottom tier with bowl cradle. Min...
19th Century William IV Inlaid Mahogany Sofa Table
Antique Mid-19th Century English William IV Tables
Beautiful with crossbanded top which incorperates stringing which follows round the edge of the drop leaves. Three drawers to the front, one of which is partial secret behind the...
Late 19th Century Inlaid Chinese Cabinet
Antique Late 19th Century Chinese Chinese Export Cabinets
Decorative Chinese cabinet inlaid and made from softwood, circa 1890. Comprising of two parts. Top section with four drawers to the top and a double door cabinet, bottom section w...