- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Three-Drawer Commode from Chanel’s ‘Villa la Pausa’
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1850
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsThis commode can be seen in images of Coco Chanel's 'Villa la Pausa' and was purchased from the following owners of the villa after Ms.Chanel.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 30.5 in. x W 40 in. x D 19 in.H 77.47 cm x W 101.6 cm x D 48.26 cm
- Seller LocationVancouver, CA
- Seller Reference NumberFH-1665
- Reference NumberLU1386219153302
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
More From This Seller
Antique Late 19th Century French
Early 20th Century Directoire
Mid-20th Century French Louis XV
Kingwood, Brass, Marble
You May Also Like
Vintage 1930s Danish Art Deco
Vintage 1950s Hollywood Regency
Antique 1880s Swedish Directoire
Birch, Brass, Wood
Vintage 1940s American Art Deco
Antique 18th Century French
21st Century and Contemporary Italian
Antique 18th Century and Earlier French
Vintage 1930s American