Pair of Founders Mid-Century Modern Bachelors Chests, Commodes or Nightstands
- In the Style Of
- Date of Manufacture1940s
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
- DimensionsH 28 in. x W 33 in. x D 15.75 in.H 71.12 cm x W 83.82 cm x D 40.01 cm
- Seller LocationStamford, CT
- Seller Reference Number101-4081
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU863215385592
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Greenwich Living Antiques and Design Center is the largest single-owner facility of its kind, with expansive spaces in both Stamford, Connecticut and New York City. They deal in one-of-a-kind and custom-made furnishings, including Maison Jansen, Ralph Lauren, and Tommi Parzinger creations plus Lo...