Items Similar to Antique Empire Period Cherrywood Commode, French, circa 1820
1 of 13
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Antique Empire Period Cherrywood Commode, French, circa 1820
Antique Empire Period cherrywood commode, French, circa 1820, with bevelled cherry top, above a hidden frieze drawer, over three long drawers, flanked with molded and banded columns terminating in ringed rounded front feet, with original gilded bronze stylized button pulls and escutcheons. The commode has a beautiful color and glowing patina. Measures: D-22.5 x W-49 x H-34.5 inches Condition: This piece is over 200 years old and is in very good antique condition, with age-related wear, and some areas of ink staining and burn marks to the top and a small area to the front (see photos).
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1820
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsThis piece is over 200 years old and is in very good antique condition, with age-related wear and some areas of ink staining and burn marks to the top and a small area to the front (see photos).
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 34.5 in. x W 49 in. x D 22.5 in.H 87.63 cm x W 124.46 cm x D 57.15 cm
- Seller LocationBanner Elk, NC
- Seller Reference NumberLA420/1811RWWTX
- Reference NumberLU1302218678352
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
Our team of world-class specialists approve every seller on 1stdibs.
This distinction is for experienced sellers who continually surpass customer expectations.
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: <1 hour
Located in Banner Elk, NC
More From This Seller
18th Century Louis XV Carved Cherry Commode, French, circa 1750
Antique Mid-18th Century French Louis XV
Flame Mahogany Empire Commode with Gilt Bronze Escutcheons and Swan-Form Pulls
Antique 1850s French
Walnut Marble-Top Serpentine Commode, Italian, circa 1880
Antique 19th Century Italian Belle Époque
Pair of Walnut Rosewood Cross-Banded Two-Drawer Side Tables, French, circa 1920
Vintage 1920s French
You May Also Like
Period French Empire Commode
Antique 1850s French Empire
French Directoire/Empire Period Ebonised Commode, circa 1810
Antique 1810s French Empire
Period Empire Italian Commode
Antique Early 1800s Italian Empire
An Empire Period Walnut Commode with Grey Marble Top, ca. 1820
Antique Early 19th Century French Empire
Italian 1820s Empire Period Walnut Three-Drawer Commode with Ebonized Columns
Antique Early 19th Century Italian Empire
Mahogany Empire Trumeau/ Commode with Gilt Caryatids, Germany, circa 1820
Antique Early 19th Century Austrian Empire
Spruce, Gold Leaf, Mahogany
French Empire Flame Mahogany Five-Drawer Napoleonic Commode, circa 1820
Antique 1820s French Napoleon III