Items Similar to 19thC Monumental French Bleached Boulangerie Shop Cabinet
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 16
19thC Monumental French Bleached Boulangerie Shop Cabinet
Circa 1890 19thC monumental French bleached mahogany and pine mirrored boulangerie shop cabinet (Top cabinet finials are loose and slot into position, with or without) An ideal Kitchen dresser or retail shop fitting. Provenance: Prue Leith, CBE the British-South African restaurateur, chef, caterer, television presenter/broadcaster, businesswoman, journalist, cookery writer and novelist. Measures: W 275 x D 34 x H 228cm (Height with finials H240cm).
- DimensionsHeight: 89.77 in. (228.0 cm)Width: 108.27 in. (275.0 cm)Depth: 13.39 in. (34.0 cm)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1890
- ConditionRefinished. Wear consistent with age and use. bleached.
- Seller LocationLeek, GB
- Reference NumberSeller: 7701stDibs: LU5306224609002
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Estimated Customs Duties & Taxes to the Continental US: $0.Ships From: Staffordshire, United Kingdom
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 1 day of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Leek, United Kingdom
5 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 2020
1stDibs seller since 2020
58 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
More From This Seller
- Located in Leek, StaffordshireCirca 1890. 19thC English ebonised oak glazed drapers shop fitters cabinet with original hardware. Two sta...Category
Antique Late 19th Century English CabinetsMaterials
- Located in Leek, StaffordshireCirca 1860. 19thC English large Country House bleached pine dresser base. Three Dovetailed drawers above two...Category
Antique Mid-19th Century British SideboardsMaterials
- Located in Leek, StaffordshireCirca 1890. 19thC English ebonised post office sorting cabinet Great large scale and proportions with 4 ...Category
Antique Late 19th Century British Victorian DressersMaterials
- Located in Leek, StaffordshireCirca 1870 19thC large English Bleached pine glazed bookcase /cabinet/vitrine/dresser with adjustable shelves...Category
Antique Mid-19th Century British DressersMaterials
You May Also Like
Harvey Probber Bleached Mahogany & Ivory Leather Tall Cabinet
By Harvey Probber
Located in Chicago, IL
Harvey Probber bleached mahogany tall dresser or gentleman's chest, with ivory leather-clad sliding doors that feature brass flat bar appointments. Behind the doors there are four dr...
Vintage 1950s American Cabinets
Antique French Sideboard Server Buffet Cabinet Gothic Revival Walnut 19thC
Located in Tyler, TX
Antique French Walnut Gothic Revival Server Sideboard Buffet cabinet~~c. 1880s Beautifully carved throughout~~classic Gothic Revival linen fold sides with thick tracery center do...
Antique Late 19th Century French Gothic Revival Sideboards
Tommi Parzinger for Parzinger Originals Bleached Elm Armoire or Wardrobe Cabinet
By Tommi Parzinger
Located in Philadelphia, PA
Very rare Tommi Parzinger for Parzinger Originals two-door bleached elm gentleman’s dresser with fitted interior. Item features swing doors, five dovetail constructed drawers, clean ...
Vintage 1960s American Mid-Century Modern Cabinets
Original 18th Century Monumental Cabinet on Stand / Italian Bargueno / European
Located in Miami, FL
Important monumental cabinet on stand. The case of the cabinet is walnut, veneered with rich rib boned ebony and luxuriously decorated with turtle shell, bronze, carey. Bargueno wi...
Antique Late 18th Century Italian Baroque Cabinets
Breton Cabinet, Carved French Sideboard, Oak, Late 19th Century, circa 1880
Located in Hele, Devon, GB
This is an antique carved Breton cabinet. A carved French sideboard crafted in oak in the late 19th century, circa 1880. An ornate example of French, Breton cabinetry displaying b...
Antique Late 19th Century French Victorian Dressers
French Restauration Period Rosewood Marquetry Cabinet
Located in London, GB
This cabinet was crafted in France at the end of the ‘Bourbon Restauration’ period. It is characteristically ‘Restauration’ in its style, with its curvaceous Neoclassical forms, and ...
Antique Mid-19th Century French Restauration Cabinets
Burl Cabinet by Louis Sognot, France circa 1930
By Louis Sognot
Located in Jersey City, NJ
French cabinet or dresser in burl wood with three drawers and a bottom door that opens to reveal three interior levels, of which two are shelves. Each drawer has two round, gilt pull...
20th Century Cabinets
Antique French Neo-Gothic Style Carved Oak Cabinet
Located in Bridgeport, CT
A large and impressive Neo-Gothic style cabinet, circa 1840. A heavy wide cabinet in a white wash with deeply carved double doors with Classic Gothic motifs of quatrefoils over arche...
Antique Mid-19th Century Gustavian Cabinets
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery