Items Similar to 19th Century French Empire Mahogany Cabinet Buffet View More
19th Century French Empire Mahogany Cabinet Buffet
Fine quality showroom condition Empire mahogany cabinet, circa 1830. Original white and grey marble top. Large double doors open to reveal two fitted drawers and a single shelf, featuring laurel wreath ormolu mounts with doves. Further ormolu mounts showing lanterns, stars and male and female heads. Measures: Height: 42 1/2", width: 71 1/3", depth: 25 3/4".
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1830
- Materials and TechniquesWoodworkMahogany
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 42.5 in. x W 71.3 in. x D 25.75 in.H 107.95 cm x W 181.11 cm x D 65.41 cm
- Seller LocationDebenham, GB
- Seller Reference NumberEA1571
- Reference NumberLU87866423463
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Debenham, GB
LAPADA - The Association of Arts & Antiques Dealers
More From This Seller
19th Century French Empire Influenced Mahogany ...
Antique Late 19th Century French Empire Cupboards
Beautiful bibliotheque circa 1890 to which we have a matching desk. This cupboard was constructed using a flat pack technique, with panels held in place by bolts. Central door ...
19th Century Mahogany and Oak Cabinet
Antique Late 19th Century Swedish Victorian Cabinets
Possible a school science lab / medicine cabinet. Three small drawers over one single door cupboard containing three shelves. Old restorations with oak and later ply sides. Some surf...
19th Century Danish Mahogany Display Cabinet
Antique Mid-19th Century Danish High Victorian Cabinets
Rare Danish flame mahogany display cabinet, circa 1840. Single door cabinet containing three mahogany shelves with original mirrored back panels. Original glazing to the front and ...
19th Century Danish Mahogany Glazed Display Cab...
Antique Mid-19th Century Danish Early Victorian Cabinets
Fine quality Danish display cabinet, circa 1840. Flame mahogany veneered cabinet with three mahogany shelves behind the single glazed door. Interior offers four display apertures. ...