Items Similar to Anglo-Indian Bookcase View More
A very impressive 19th century Anglo-Indian display cabinet. Having a wonderful carved and fretted foliate and C scroll decoration. The Gothic influenced glazed doors opening to reveal adjustable shelves and raised on carved bun feet.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1840
- Materials and TechniquesHand-CarvedPadouk
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 92.13 in. x W 55.52 in. x D 23.23 in.H 234 cm x W 141 cm x D 59 cm
- Seller LocationBrighton, GB
- Reference Numberf122721703136893883fs
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
Associations: LAPADA - The Association of Arts & Antiques Dealers
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 1 hour
Located in Brighton, GB
More From This Seller
19th Century Mahogany Library Bookcase
Antique Early 19th Century English
George III Period Library Breakfront Bookcase
Antique Late 18th Century English George III
Large Mahogany Chippendale Period Breakfront Bo...
Antique Late 18th Century English Chippendale
You May Also Like
19th Century Anglo-Indian bookcase
Antique 1840s English
Anglo-Indian Rosewood Regency Style Cabinet
Antique 1870s Indian Regency
English Anglo-Indian Straits Settlements Breakf...
Antique 19th Century British Anglo-Indian
Anglo-Chinese Amboyna and Secretaire Bookcase
Antique Mid-19th Century Chinese
William IV Period Anglo-Indian Rosewood Cabinet
Antique 1840s Indian William IV