This Ligne Roset Settee in Off-White Fabric is no longer available.
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Ligne Roset Settee in Off-White Fabric
- CreatorMichel Ducaroy (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1973
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsSome minor stains are visible in the original fabric. A thorough cleaning can be done or reupholstery can be done by our team of in-house specialists
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 29.53 in. x W 78.75 in. x D 39.38 in.H 75 cm x W 200 cm x D 100 cm
- Seat Height14.18 in. (36 cm)
- Seller LocationWaalwijk, NL
- Seller Reference Number45014456
- Reference NumberLU933118395912
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- Shipping$2,195Front Door Shippingto Continental US, arrives in 4-6 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered to the first available dry area outside of your house or building (front door, porch, landing area, garage, etc.).
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Established in 2007, Morentz has a team of approximately 55 restorers, upholsterers, interior advisers and art historians, making it a gallery, workshop and upholstery studio, all in one. Every day, a carefully selected array of 20th-century furniture arrives from all over the world at the firm’...
More From This Seller
Vintage 1970s French Post-Modern
Vintage 1950s French Mid-Century Modern
Vintage 1950s Norwegian Mid-Century Modern
You May Also Like
Early 2000s French
20th Century French Space Age
20th Century French Mid-Century Modern
Early 2000s Italian
Antique Late 19th Century French Napoleon III
Brass, Bouclé, Pine
Vintage 1920s American Adirondack
20th Century Unknown Louis XVI
Vintage 1950s Italian Mid-Century Modern