Items Similar to Pair of Leather and Steel Lounge Chairs by Mobilier International, France, 1970s
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 11
Pair of Leather and Steel Lounge Chairs by Mobilier International, France, 1970s
US$5,000per set40% Off
Pair of modern, armless lounge chairs by Mobilier International in excellent vintage condition; each have a tufted black leather covered seat, upholstered as shown approximately 4 years ago, and a polished steel base that has two played legs supported by a center, horizontal stretcher.
- CreatorMobilier International (Manufacturer)
- DimensionsHeight: 31 in. (78.74 cm)Width: 23.5 in. (59.69 cm)Depth: 29 in. (73.66 cm)Seat Height: 17.5 in. (44.45 cm)
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Materials and Techniques
- Date of Manufacture1970s
- ConditionExcellent vintage condition.
- Seller LocationJersey City, NJ
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU807313546202
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingUS$599 In-Home Delivery Shippingto United States 0, arrives in 3-8 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by appointment to the room of your choice.Ships From: Jersey City, NJ
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Jersey City, NJ
4.8 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 2008
1stDibs seller since 2005
324 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 16 hours
More From This Seller
- Located in Jersey City, NJPair of French modernist lounge or side chairs with wool fabric upholstery and solid oak triangular frames.Category
Vintage 1960s Lounge Chairs
- By Pierre ChareauLocated in Jersey City, NJElegant, period-deco lounge chair restored in a black-ebony finish and reupholstered in a golden hued jacquard f...Category
Vintage 1920s French Art Deco Lounge Chairs
- By Mobilier International, George CianciminoLocated in Jersey City, NJTwo-tier "Cloverleaf System" console table designed by George Ciancimino, originally designed in 1965, comprises...Category
Late 20th Century Console TablesMaterials
- By Gardner Leaver, SteelcaseLocated in Jersey City, NJArmchairs designed by Gardner Leaver comprise solid polished steel frames, original brown tufted leather seats a...Category
Vintage 1970s American Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
- By Charlton Company, Lennart BenderLocated in Jersey City, NJVery sturdy and comfortable Italian lounge chair with a polished chrome-plated steel frame with an upholstered s...Category
Late 20th Century Mid-Century Modern Lounge ChairsMaterials
You May Also Like
Leather and Steel Lounge Chair, Valet
By Stellar Works
Located in New York, NY
Rockwell Group took inspiration for the collection, part of Stellar Works’ Collaboration series, from the roots of the word “valet", but reinterpreted it for the 21st century – this ...
21st Century and Contemporary Lounge Chairs
US$1,260 / item
Pair of Midcentury Lounge Chairs by Karpen
By Karpen of California
Located in Las Vegas, NV
This is an incredible rare pair of early midcentury lounge chairs by Karpen. Absolutely stunning pair, with gorgeous stature, wide arms, slightly reclined profile and beautifully scu...
20th Century Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
US$15,000 / set
Italian Leather and Chrome Pair Chairs, 1970
Located in Chicago, IL
Italian leather and chrome pair chairs, 1970. Original leather.
Vintage 1970s Lounge Chairs
US$1,800 / set
Pair of Modern Style Low Slung Leather Lounge Chairs
Located in Brooklyn, NY
Modern pair of leather lounge chairs with cantilever style stainless steel base. Please confirm item location (NY or NJ) with dealer.
21st Century and Contemporary American Modern Lounge Chairs
US$4,950 / set
Set Hans Eichenberger Leather and Stainless Steel Lounge Chairs for Girsberger S
By Girsberger, Hans Eichenberger
Located in Voorburg, NL
A pair of very comfortable lounge chairs with a heavy stainless steel base and tuffed leather cushions designed by Hans Eichenberger for Girsberger and made in Switzerland in the lat...
Mid-20th Century Swiss Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
Pair of PK 22 Lounge Chairs by Poul Kjearholm, Denmark, Oxblood Leather
By Poul Kjærholm
Located in Antwerp, BE
A pair of PK 22 lounge chairs by Poul Kjaerholm, Denmark. Designed in 1956 and produced by E. Kold Christensen. Brushed steel frame covered with durable oxblood leather upholstery. S...
Vintage 1960s Danish Scandinavian Modern Lounge Chairs
Pair of Iron and Leather Chairs
By Jean-Michel Frank
Located in London, GB
Iron and leather chairs, in the manner of Jean-Michel Frank France. Signs of use and wear. Ships worldwide. UK customers please note: displayed prices do not include VAT.
Late 20th Century French Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
US$8,670 / set
Lincoln Lounge Chair in Blackened Oiled Steel and Full Grain Leather
By New Format Studio, Henry Norris
Located in Vancouver, BC
A single grain leather hide, tensioned with cord lacing underneath the seat, makes up the expanse of this richly textured chair. The blackened frame is patinated and lacquered by han...
21st Century and Contemporary Canadian Modern Lounge Chairs
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery
More Ways To Browse
Steel And Leather Chair Pair
Mobilier International On Sale
Vintage Mid Century Moderns Lounge Chairs
Vintage Midcentury Modern Lounge Chair
Pair Of Midcentury Modern Italian Lounge Chairs
Pair Of Italian Mid Century Modern Lounge Chairs
Milo Baughman Brass
Milo Baughman Fabric