- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Ecuadorian Tooled Leather Lounge Chair
I also have a rocking chair version of this chair in a darker finish.
No label present but I have seen this chair before with a gold foil label which reads: "Ebanisteria T. Caivinagua Cuenca Ecuador"
- DimensionsHeight: 30 in. (76.2 cm)Width: 24 in. (60.96 cm)Depth: 27 in. (68.58 cm)
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1960's
- ConditionVery good. Some of the leather straps had torn so I had both panels of leather reinforced and backed with new suede.
- Seller LocationHingham, MA
- Reference Number1stDibs: U1105038866872
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: Hingham, MA
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
- By Pace Collection, Guido FaleschiniLocated in Hingham, MACategory
Vintage 1970s Italian Mid-Century ModernMaterials
- By Charles WebbLocated in Hingham, MACategory
Vintage 1980s American Mid-Century ModernMaterials
You May Also Like
Vintage 1940s French Mid-Century Modern
Vintage 1970s Mid-Century Modern
Vintage 1960s Danish Scandinavian Modern
Vintage 1970s Italian Post-Modern
Aluminum, Leather, Resin
Vintage 1960s American Biedermeier
Vintage 1960s American Mid-Century Modern
Vintage 1960s Danish Mid-Century Modern
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery