Items Similar to Italian Barok Style Chair, Second Half of the 19th Century View More
Italian Barok Style Chair, Second Half of the 19th Century
Italian barok style chair.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1860
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 51.97 in. x W 26.78 in. x D 26.78 in.H 132 cm x W 68 cm x D 68 cm
- Seat Height13.78 in. (35 cm)
- Seller LocationAntwerp, BE
- Reference NumberLU95041752002
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.See Details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2012
Typical response time: <1 hour
Located in Antwerp, BE
More From This Seller
Three-Low Slung Hand Carved African Lounge Chai...
Mid-20th Century Congolese Hollywood Regency
Pair of Leather Lounge Chairs in the Style of G...
Mid-20th Century Italian Hollywood Regency
$2,171 / item
Two Italian Lounge Chairs
Mid-20th Century Italian Mid-Century Modern
You May Also Like
Italian Baroque Style Giltwood Chair, 19th Century
Antique 19th Century Italian Baroque
Near Pair of 19th Century Heavily Carved Italia...
Antique 1880s Italian Renaissance Revival
Pair of Art Deco Lounge Chairs, Second Half of ...
Mid-20th Century European Art Deco
$2,389 / set
19th Century Matching Chair and Armchair
Isle Sur La Sorgue, Vaucluse
Antique 19th Century French
Chairs Italian 19th Baroque Style Black Leather...
New York, NY
Antique Late 19th Century Italian Baroque
Italian Walnut Rococo Style Slipper Bergere, Se...
Antique 1870s Italian Rococo Revival
Fine Bergère, Second Half of the 19th Century
Antique 19th Century