Liceu De Artes E Oficios Pair of Caviuna Armchairs, Brazil, circa 1950
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1950
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsNewly restored condition.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 29.75 in. x W 26.25 in. x D 27 in.H 75.57 cm x W 66.68 cm x D 68.58 cm
- Seat Height16.25 in. (41.28 cm)
- Seller LocationLos Angeles, CA
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU133029286733
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Specializing in mid-century modern furniture from designers like Philip and Kelvin LaVerne, Vladimir Kagan, Eero Saarinen and Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, this seller also offers mid-century Brazilian design by such makers as Jorge Zalszupin, Sergio Rodrigues and Giuseppe Scapinelli.