Jorge Zalszupin 'Senior' Rosewood & Leather Armchairs, Produced in 1972, Brazil
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1972
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsExcellent well-cared-for original condition (nice soft patina from age) with lightly hand polished and tightened Rosewood frames and hand conditioned black leather. Sturdy and structurally sound, ready to be used immediately.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 30.5 in. x W 27 in. x D 22 in.H 77.47 cm x W 68.58 cm x D 55.88 cm
- Seat Height18 in. (45.72 cm)
- Seller LocationLos Angeles, CA
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU1330212768402
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.See Details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
This dealer is the premier source for early-production originals of hard-to-find 20th-century designs and functional art, serving a range of clients, from celebrities and interior designers to aficionados with modest budgets. Its 20,000-square-foot Los Angeles space is packed with rare examples o...