Items Similar to Fine Bergère, Second Half of the 19th Century View More
Fine Bergère, Second Half of the 19th Century
Fine bergère, richly carved, in old paint, second half of the 19th century.
- Date of Manufacture19th Century
- Materials and Techniques
- DimensionsH 46.46 in. x W 25.6 in. x D 25.6 in.H 118 cm x W 65 cm x D 65 cm
- Seat Height18.9 in. (48 cm)
- Seller LocationAalsgaarde, DK
- Seller Reference Number13082-1D
- Reference NumberLU3735117823542
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2018
Typical response time: 1 to 2 days
Located in Aalsgaarde, DK
More From This Seller
Pair of Swedish Rococo Style Armchairs, Late 19...
Antique 19th Century
Swedish Rococo Style Armchair, 19th Century
Antique 19th Century Rococo
Set of 7 Very Fine Swedish Chairs, Late 19th Ce...
Antique Late 19th Century Swedish Gustavian
You May Also Like
Napoleon III Armchair, France Second Half of th...
Antique Late 19th Century French Napoleon III
Pair of Neo-Rococo Mahogany Armchairs from the ...
Antique Late 19th Century French Rococo Revival
Armchairs, Italy, Second Half of the 18th Century
Antique Late 18th Century Italian Baroque
Renaissance Armchair, Italy, Second Half of the...
Antique Late 17th Century Italian Renaissance
Italian Walnut Rococo Style Slipper Bergere, Se...
Antique 1870s Italian Rococo Revival
$2,320 Sale Price
19th Century Giltwood Bergère
Antique 1880s French Rococo Revival
Pair of Cherrywood Armchairs, France, First Hal...
Antique Early 19th Century French