Items Similar to Modern Abstract Tibetan Room Size Wool Rug
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 14
Modern Abstract Tibetan Room Size Wool Rug
Beautiful modern Tibetan hand knotted wool rug with the gray, brown, and beige field in a gorgeous all-over geometric abstract design. This rug measures: 9' x 12'.
- DimensionsWidth: 108 in. (274.32 cm)Length: 144 in. (365.76 cm)
- StyleTibetan (In the Style Of)
- Materials and TechniquesWool,Hand-Knotted
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture2010s
- Production TypeNew & Custom(One of a Kind)
- Estimated Production TimeAvailable Now
- Seller LocationNorwalk, CT
- Reference NumberSeller: 102320851stDibs: LU914921856452
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: Norwalk, CT
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Norwalk, CT
4.9 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 1980
1stDibs seller since 2011
672 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 1 hour
More From This Seller
- Located in Norwalk, CTBeautiful modern Tibetan hand-knotted wool rug with a beige field. This Tibetan rug has brown accents in a gorge...Category
2010s Nepalese Tibetan Indian RugsMaterials
You May Also Like
Abstract Modern Tibetan Rug
Located in New York, NY
Tibetan rugs are made by refugees in Nepal. The charcoal and tawny brown tiger stripe pattern rectangle is set within a wide dark navy plain surround. Dramatic and strong.
2010s Nepalese Modern Indian Rugs
US$3,400 Sale Price
Wool Silk Modern Tibetan Rug
Located in New York, NY
Late 20th century part silk part wool Tibetan carpet in warm brown and gold hues. Measures: 11'9" x 14'10".
Late 20th Century Tibetan Post-Modern Chinese and East Asian Rugs
Room Size Indian Wool/Viscose Charcoal Area Rug
Located in Chicago, IL
Room-size 14' x 10' wool viscose charcoal area rug, hand-made in India.
21st Century and Contemporary Indian Indian Rugs
Modern 20th Century Tibetan Rug
Located in Saint Ouen, FR
A beautiful modern Tibetan rug late 20th century with a beautiful decorative design and light colors, entirely hand knotted with wool velvet on cotton foundation.
Late 20th Century Tibetan Modern Indian Rugs
Located in West Hollywood, CA
2010s Indian Indian Rugs
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery