Items Similar to MCM Repogle World Horizon Series Lighted World Globe on Custom Pine Stand
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 21
MCM Repogle World Horizon Series Lighted World Globe on Custom Pine Stand
Wonderful Repogle World Horizon Series lighted 12” diameter plastic world globe, metal axle, and a custom pine Stand. Beautiful condition with wear as you would expect with a vintage piece. Please see photos, Circa 1950-1980. See the world in a different light…. this is a fabulous Mid-Century Modern World Horizon Series lighted world globe by Repogle. The Stand is custom-made, created by the pine boards being glued together, then turned on a lathe. There is an inline switch on the cord and the wiring has been checked and everything is good to go. The globe itself is 12” in diameter and comprised of plastic and it rotates on a metal axle with a plastic foot which is screwed to the pine base. It is beautifully designed, has an organic modern or folk-art Ambience, and it needs to be a new fixture in your sitting room, home office, or den. It would be awesome in a young person’s bedroom and it could double as a night-light. Obviously, if you are a teacher or educator, it would be a perfect addition to your classroom. Maybe you’re a travel agent? This globe is ideal for your office space! Honestly, this marvelous lighted world globe is versatile enough to work in any room you choose, you just need to choose to make it yours! Globe: • Height – 49.5 inches • Width – 11.5 inches • Depth – 12.5 inches • Base – 10 inches • Weight – 8.49 pounds Boxed Size: • Height – 56 inches • Width – 18 inches • Depth – 18 inches • Boxed Weight – 15 pounds.
- DimensionsHeight: 49.5 in. (125.73 cm)Width: 11.5 in. (29.21 cm)Depth: 12.5 in. (31.75 cm)
- StyleMid-Century Modern (In the Style Of)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1950s-1980s
- ConditionAdditions or alterations made to the original: Painted the axel and base black and repaired the base where it had a crack. Beautiful condition with wear as you would expect with a vintage piece. Please see photos.
- Seller LocationTopeka, KS
- Reference NumberSeller: 414-DEC-2681stDibs: LU1873323560262
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: Topeka, KS
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Topeka, KS
4.9 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 1989
1stDibs seller since 2016
500 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
More From This Seller
- Located in Topeka, KSGorgeous Lite Trend of La Palma, California vintage blown milk glass large globe pendant light 15 ft. hanging co...Category
Vintage 1960s American Mid-Century Modern Chandeliers and PendantsMaterials
Milk Glass, Cord
- By Lane FurnitureLocated in Topeka, KSGorgeous MCM (a.k.a. mid-century modern) chrome and walnut veneer entertainment display cabinet or room divider ...Category
Mid-20th Century American Mid-Century Modern CabinetsMaterials
- Located in Topeka, KSHandsome pine woven wood midcentury folding screen 4-panel room divider. It is in wonderful vintage condition. P...Category
Mid-20th Century Mid-Century Modern Screens and Room DividersMaterials
- By Russell WoodardLocated in Topeka, KSFabulous Mid-Century Modern spun fiberglass plant stand attributed to Russell Woodard. It is in wonderful vintag...Category
Mid-20th Century American Mid-Century Modern Planters and JardinieresMaterials
- By Steelcase, Globe FurnitureLocated in Topeka, KSAwesome Mid-Century Modern royal blue vinyl or faux leather and chrome three cushion bench by Globe Business Fur...Category
20th Century American Mid-Century Modern BenchesMaterials
- Located in Topeka, KSHandsome and intricately carved Chinese soapstone bookends depicting Asian seated figures and teapot detail. The...Category
Early 20th Century Chinese Chinese Export Bookends
You May Also Like
World Globe on Stand
Located in Philadelphia, PA
World globe on stand with wheels. Adjusts from 44"- 57" in height. Great scale! Paint is dripped on a few spots towards top of globe as seen in photos.
Vintage 1970s American Mid-Century Modern Globes
US$280 Sale Price
Vintage Walnut and Brass Repogle Globe Stand
Located in San Jose, CA
Vintage 16" Repogle globe stand in walnut. This piece rotates with a full swing meridian supported by a sturdy walnut sculpted base and brass accents. Perfect for any mid century or ...
Vintage 1980s Mid-Century Modern Globes
Modernist Lighted World Globe on Stand Illuminated, Scan Globe a/s Denmark
Located in Buffalo, NY
Modernist lighted world globe on stand illuminated, Scan Globe a/s Denmark, classic modernist design, stylized walnut stand.
Vintage 1970s Danish Scandinavian Modern Globes
Vintage Lighted World Globe on Stand Illuminated Mid-Century Modern
Located in West Hartford, CT
Rare to see a Mid-Century Modern globe both illuminated and with that iconic Danish modern look which is so coveted. Everything works as it should. Just gorgeous.
Vintage 1960s Scandinavian Modern Globes
Resin, Teak, Walnut
American Art Deco Globe of the World with an Internal Light, Glass and Walnut
By Replogle Globes
Located in Buffalo, NY
American Art Deco (Pre-WWII) globe of the world with an internal light resting in walnut wood stand (made by Replogle Globes, INC, Chicago, IL). Glass globe. Beautiful design. Tested...
Vintage 1940s American Art Deco Globes
Masculine Wooden Orb/Globe on Custom Stand
Located in Hopewell, NJ
Handsome large sculptural accessory, one of a kind, wooden brown and taupe/cream inlaid wooden sphere, eye catching yet subtle. Custom carved walnut stand which is 9" W.
Vintage 1980s American Globes
Mid-Century Lighted Glass Globe on Wood Stand by Replogle Globe
By Replogle Globes
Located in San Diego, CA
Mid-Century lighted glass globe on oak wood tand by Replogle Globes of Chicago, circa 1950s. This a very cool piece with removable and colorful 10" D globe on 7.5" D round oak stand....
Mid-20th Century American Mid-Century Modern Globes
French Art Deco World Globe Light
Located in Chillerton, Isle of Wight
A French Art Deco 10” world globe light The globe is in fair condition with a little surface scratching, it has a stepped painted metal base and stands 16” high, the diameter of t...
Vintage 1930s Art Deco Globes