Items Similar to Pair of American Bronze Bookends " Mozart & Dickens," Circa 1880
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 6
Pair of American Bronze Bookends " Mozart & Dickens," Circa 1880
Pair of American bronze bookends," Mozart & Dickens" Late 19th Century
- DimensionsHeight: 6.5 in. (16.51 cm)Width: 4.5 in. (11.43 cm)Depth: 3 in. (7.62 cm)
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1880
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationCharleston, SC
- Reference NumberSeller: # 34411stDibs: LU88721162190
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingUS$110 Standard Parcel Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 4-5 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Charleston, SC
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Charleston, SC
4.7 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 1970
1stDibs seller since 2010
246 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 7 hours
More From This Seller
- Located in Charleston, SCGroup of American cast iron doorstops / bookends. Set consist of Scottie, Rabbit, Ram, Swan, Flower basket, Pir...Category
Antique 1880s American Second Empire Animal Sculptures
- By A. BelokopytoffLocated in Charleston, SCPair of American brass dog doorstops / bookends sitting on squared decorative plinths. Late 19th CenturyCategory
Antique 1870s American American Empire Animal SculpturesMaterials
- Located in Charleston, SCAmerican cast iron Napoleon doorstop standing on a three-tiered step back squared plinth, Late 19th century.Category
Antique 1870s American American Empire Figurative SculpturesMaterials
- By Louis FontinelleLocated in Charleston, SCPair of French bronze figural ram bookends exported to sale for the America market, Ovington, N.Y. Signed by mak...Category
Antique Early 1900s French Art Deco Animal SculpturesMaterials
- Located in Charleston, SCPair of American bronze swan form garden fountains plumed with copper tubing to have water squirting from each s...Category
Antique 1850s American American Empire FountainsMaterials
You May Also Like
Pair of Japanese Bronze Bookends, circa 1880
Located in New York, NY
Pair of Japanese bronze bookends, circa 1880.
Antique 1880s Japanese Figurative Sculptures
Vintage Pair of Dolphins Bronze Bookends
Located in North Hollywood, CA
Vintage pair of bronze dolphins bookends. The dolphin figurines are displayed hovering a wave Size: each 10" height x 3" x 5". Weight: heavy: 5lbs. 8.
Mid-20th Century American Modern Bookends
US$450 / set
Pair of Bronze Ram Form Bookends
Located in Essex, MA
Signed Duncan Cay. Each ram in a charging position. Stepped shaped base.
Vintage 1920s Animal Sculptures
US$675 / set
Pair of Bronze Monkey Fist Knot Bookends
Located in East Hampton, NY
Pair of bronze monkey fist knot bookends.
Late 20th Century Bookends
Bronze-Plated Horse Bookends, circa 1940
By Dodge Inc. 1
Located in San Francisco, CA
About A pair of cast gray or "pot" metal horse bookends with original felt. Both pieces have retained their original bronze plate finish and are in good condition with appropriate...
Early 20th Century Industrial Bookends
US$55 Sale Price
Pair of Bronze 'Faun' Sculpture Bookends, Austrian, 1910s
Located in Buenos Aires, Olivos
Pair of bronze Faun figures bookends, Austrian, early 20th century, attractive patina, one stamped with a very small triangular foundry mark. Very nice pair of sculptures.
Early 20th Century Austrian Art Nouveau Figurative Sculptures
US$1,099 Sale Price
Antique Pair of Bronze Monkey Bookends, ca. 1900
Located in Petaluma, CA
It was hard to resist this loving pair of bronze bookends. You don't have to love monkeys to appreciate this warm little scene of the 2 monkeys embracing. Beautiful casting and rich ...
Early 20th Century French Art Nouveau Animal Sculptures
US$2,200 / set
Onyx Bookends a Pair, circa 1990s
Located in New York, NY
A beautiful pair of relatively large and substantial red/orange/white onyx/agate bookends or decorative objects, circa 1990s. Measuring: 7" H.
1990s Organic Modern Natural Specimens
US$475 Sale Price / set
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery