Items Similar to Henry Dreyfuss designed Thermostats
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 9
Henry Dreyfuss designed Thermostats
Pair of thermostats designed by Henry Dreyfuss for Minneapolis-Honeywell, c. 1939; 5.25" x 3" x 2", good original condition. Classic Industrial design examples. Priced INDIVIDUALLY. Please contact Dealer for purchase of both.
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Ships From: Dallas, TX
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Dallas, TX
4.9 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 2004
1stDibs seller since 2012
249 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
More From This Seller
- By Honeywell, Henry DreyfussLocated in Dallas, TXMachine Age Art Deco Industrial Design Patented Henry Dreyfuss Thermostats Vintage Original Includes the iconic...Category
Vintage 1940s American Art Deco Scientific InstrumentsUS$1,250 Sale Price / set35% Off
- By The American Thermos Bottle Company, Henry DreyfussLocated in Dallas, TXDifficult to source example of Model # 370 with original four multicolor catalin cups, original enamel, original...Category
Vintage 1930s American Art Deco BarwareUS$1,250 Sale Price21% Off
- By Honeywell, Henry DreyfussLocated in Dallas, TXVintage new-old stock. Complete and unused. Boxes in fair shape. Signed Henry Dreyfuss design on box. Mod des...Category
Mid-20th Century American Mid-Century Modern More Lighting
- By Henry Dreyfuss, Seth Thomas Clock CompanyLocated in Dallas, TXMachine Age Art Deco Henry Dreyfuss for Seth Thomas iconic Dickson table clock Dreyfus Difficult to source "D...Category
Vintage 1930s American Art Deco ClocksMaterials
- Located in Dallas, TXMachine Age Industrial Design Streamline Objects IRON SOLD Some of our favorite Iconic Industrial re-designs h...Category
Vintage 1930s American Art Deco Scientific Instruments
- By DeVilbissLocated in Dallas, TXMachine Age Art Deco Industrial Streamline Design DeVilbis Electric Steam Vaporizer Bakelite Patented Design ...Category
Vintage 1940s American Art Deco Scientific InstrumentsMaterials
You May Also Like
Georg Jensen #64 Sterling Silver Bar Cufflinks Design by Henry Pilstrup
By Georg Jensen
Located in Toledo, OH
Georg Jensen sterling silver # 64 bar cuff links designed by Henry Pilstrup, circa 1937. 14.3 grams.
Vintage 1930s European Art Deco Collectible Jewelry
Craftsman's Handbook by Henry Lapp, First Edition
Located in valatie, NY
Craftsman's Handbook by Henry Lapp. Philadelphia Museum of Art, 1975. First Edition paperback in a color, pictorial manilla folder case, unpaginated; approximately 104pp. with 47 ful...
Vintage 1970s American Books
Rare Barocyclonometer by Henry Hughes & Son of London
By Henry Hughes and Son Ltd.
Located in London, GB
A rare barocyclonometer by Henry Hughes & Son of London, circa 1920. Two silvered 7 inches dials mounted on an oval backboard, the left dial is the Northern hemisphere countercloc...
Early 20th Century English Scientific Instruments
Antique Golf Engraving, Henry Callender ESQ, Golf Mezzotint
Located in Oxfordshire, GB
Golf mezzotint of 'Henry Callender Esq' (Captain of the society of Golfers at Blackheath) after Lemuel Francis Abbott (1760-1803). Henry Callendar is shown wearing the Field Marshal...
Antique 1810s British Sporting Art Sports Equipment and Memorabilia
Two Limoges Enamel Paintings Including Portrait of Henry VIII
By Hans Holbein
Located in London, GB
These exquisite portrait plaques were made in the French town of Limoges, which is renowned for the fine quality of its enamel wares. The panels have been painted with oval, half-len...
Antique 19th Century French Renaissance Revival Paintings
Antique Lopsided Henry Malings Tennis Racket, 19th Century
Located in Oxfordshire, GB
A rare, early lopsided (tilt head) lawn tennis racquet in excellent original condition. The ash frame is in very good condition with concave wedge stamped with maker's mark and the R...
Antique 1870s British Sporting Art Sports Equipment and Memorabilia
George III Mahogany Stick Barometer by Henry Shuttleworth, London
Located in San Francisco, CA
A fine George III mahogany stick barometer and thermometer with an engraved silvered register, made and signed by Henry Raines Shuttleworth, London. Shuttleworth flourished from 1746...
Antique Late 18th Century English George III Scientific Instruments
Rare Victorian Firescreen with Taxidermy Hummingbirds by Henry Ward
By Henry Ward
Located in Amsterdam, NL
England, third quarter of the 19th century On two scrolling foliate feet with casters, above which a rectangular two-side glazed frame, with on top a two-sided shield with initial...
Antique Mid-19th Century English High Victorian Taxidermy
US$237,810 Sale Price
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery