- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Rolling Stones, Art Edition B
- CreatorTASCHEN (Designer),Bent Rej (Photographer)
- DimensionsHeight: 4 in. (10.16 cm)Width: 20 in. (50.8 cm)Depth: 20 in. (50.8 cm)
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureNovember 1st, 2014
- Seller LocationLos Angeles, CA
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU96811335738
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: Los Angeles, CA
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About TASCHEN (Designer)
From his humble beginning selling comic books in his native Cologne to his rapidly expanding book publishing empire, Benedikt Taschen has been all about living large — literally. Sumo, a 464-page, 66-pound compendium of Helmut Newton’s photography is one of the largest and heaviest books ever produced — it comes with its own display stand — and among the most expensive, too. The first copy in a limited edition published in 1999 and signed by many of the celebrities whose images appear in its pages sold at auction for $364,000.
TASCHEN’s success derives from his personality: he publishes books that reflect his own diverse personal enthusiasms. TASCHEN’s lavishly produced art books run the gamut from the ridiculous (The Big Book of Breasts) to the sublime (17th-century naturalist Albertus Seba’s Cabinet of Natural Curiosities).
The TASCHEN catalog includes scholarly examinations of cultural icons such as Muhammad Ali, gorgeous monographs on painters like Hieronymous Bosch, exquisite books of photography like Sebastião Selgado’s Genesis and portfolios of muscle cars. In addition to his 11 bookstores located in the United States and Europe, TASCHEN recently opened an art gallery in Los Angeles devoted to photography.
As you can see from the titles available on these pages, you are more than likely to have an interest in common with Benedikt Taschen — and his marvelous books give you a way to explore it fully.
- By TASCHEN, Hans Werner Holzwarth, Beatriz MilhazesLocated in Los Angeles, CAAs vibrant as her unique visual language, this monograph presents the work of Beatriz Milhazes, the Brazilian pa...Category
21st Century and Contemporary European BooksMaterials
Paper$1,250 / item
- By Matthew WeinerLocated in Los Angeles, CAWith its brilliant writing, spot-on acting, faultless art direction, and impeccable costume design, Mad Men is a...Category
2010s European Books
You May Also Like
Vintage 1960s Historical Memorabilia
Late 20th Century American Games
Vintage 1970s American Post-Modern Posters
Vintage 1970s American Modern Contemporary Art
20th Century American Books
20th Century American Books
Late 20th Century American Books
21st Century and Contemporary Books
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery