- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Annie Leibovitz Sumo, Whoopi Goldberg Collector's Edition
- CreatorAnnie Leibovitz (Photographer)
- DimensionsHeight: 40.56 in. (103 cm)Width: 43.31 in. (110 cm)Depth: 0.79 in. (2 cm)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture2014
- Production TypeNew & Custom(Limited Edition)
- Seller LocationLos Angeles, CA
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU968117661332
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: Los Angeles, CA
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About Annie Leibovitz (Photographer)
Annie Leibovitz is arguably one of the best-known photographers in the world.
Few photographers are household names. Even fewer can claim that the portraits they create are often as famous as the subjects they depict. Leibovitz (b. 1949) qualifies on both counts.
Leibovitz has provided the public with views of movie stars, politicians, athletes, artists — you name it. Being shot by Leibovitz has been a rite of passage for celebrities of every stripe for decades: You’re not really famous until you’ve sat for her. Graydon Carter, the longtime editor in chief of Vanity Fair, where Leibovitz has been on staff since 1983, compares her to both Frans Hals, a Dutch master of the formal portrait, and Jane Austen, a knowing chronicler of her epoch.
Although she’s technically inched past the age of retirement, Leibovitz shows no signs of slowing down — the whole world remembers the buzz over the gorgeous, groundbreaking photos she took of Caitlyn Jenner for the cover of Vanity Fair, but the hubbub surrounding the Jenner images was nothing new for the acclaimed photographer.
Throughout her career, Leibovitz has created portraits that generate cultural conversation, whether outraged, admiring, shocked or some amalgam of all three. In celebration of Leibovitz’s incomparable work ethic, shop some of her most revered photography here on 1stDibs.
- By Annie LeibovitzLocated in Los Angeles, CAEdition: Patti Smith Sumo-size: 50.0 x 69.0 cm (19.7 x 27.2 in.), 476 pages, Hardcover (incl. 6 fold-outs) wi...Category
21st Century and Contemporary American BooksMaterials
- By Annie LeibovitzLocated in Los Angeles, CAEdition: David Byrne Sumo-size: 50.0 x 69.0 cm (19.7 x 27.2 in.), 476 pages, Hardcover (incl. 6 fold-outs) w...Category
21st Century and Contemporary American PhotographyMaterials
- Located in Los Angeles, CAHardcover, 620 pages, 41.1 x 30 cm (16.2 x 11.8 in.) in clamshell box. With portfolio of 5 cel setups, 37.6 x 30...Category
2010s European BooksMaterials
- By Hans Werner Holzwarth, Beatriz Milhazes, TASCHENLocated in Los Angeles, CAAs vibrant as her unique visual language, this monograph presents the work of Beatriz Milhazes, the Brazilian pa...Category
21st Century and Contemporary European BooksMaterials
Paper$1,250 / item
- By Matthew WeinerLocated in Los Angeles, CAWith its brilliant writing, spot-on acting, faultless art direction, and impeccable costume design, Mad Men is a...Category
2010s European Books
You May Also Like
21st Century and Contemporary European Books
Late 20th Century American Post-Modern Books
Vintage 1970s American Books
Antique Early 1800s French Empire Toys and Dolls
20th Century American Books
Vintage 1930s French Aviation Objects
Antique 19th Century English More Dining and Entertaining
Vintage 1960s American Mid-Century Modern Books
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery