Items Similar to 19th c. Medieval Style Suit Of Armor View More
19th c. Medieval Style Suit Of Armor
Nineteenth century Italian Renaissance or Medieval style suit of armor featuring an overall floral relief decoratie scheme as well as a breastplate cast with two classicizing Roman figures.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture19th century
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor structural damages.
- DimensionsH 72 in. x W 30 in. x D 30 in.H 182.88 cm x W 76.2 cm x D 76.2 cm
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Seller Reference Number038005A
- Reference NumberLU9779828315
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.7 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2013
Typical response time: <1 hour
Located in New York, NY
More From This Seller
Short Italian Renaissance-Style Etched Metal Su...
Early 20th Century Italian Renaissance
19th c. English Regency Style Bronze Humidor Ce...
Antique 19th Century British
Asian Burmese Style '19th Century' Large Gong S...
Antique 19th Century Burmese Anglo-Indian
You May Also Like
19th Century Medieval Green Velvet Chair
Antique 17th Century Irish Medieval
19th Century Chainmail Glove Armor
Antique 19th Century Unknown
Antique Japanese Miniature Model of a Suit of A...
Antique 1850s Japanese Edo
Furred Samurai Armor Mask 'Shokumō Menpō', 19th...
Antique 19th Century Japanese
Medieval Sculpture of a Shepherd, Part of a 16t...
Antique 16th Century Belgian Medieval
French Military Steel and Brass Armor, Late 18t...
Antique Early 19th Century French