Items Similar to Pair of Studio Craft Movement Carved Sculptural Walnut Wall Mirrors, Mark Levin
1 of 17
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Pair of Studio Craft Movement Carved Sculptural Walnut Wall Mirrors, Mark Levin
Pair of American Studio Craft Movement carved sculptural walnut wall mirrors by sculptor Mark Levin, circa 1970s. The two large separate mirrors are opposing forms to create an abstracted kiss. Mark Levin often describes the inspiration of his work as the arc between life's first and last kiss. The negative space between the two mirrors creates a feminine hourglass form. Anthropomorphic and organic curvaceous design. A functional work of art. Pale bronze mirror glass. The ends of the wooden frames trail off to delicate tips at the top and bottom. Together the mirrors measure 71" H x 53" W as shown. Mark Levin is currently based in Albuquerque, NM.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1970s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsVery good vintage condition. Wooden frames are in excellent condition with minimal wear from age. Some scratches to the pale bronze mirror backing where the hanging wire is located. See photos. Additional photos upon request.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 71 in. x W 53 in. x D 2 in.H 180.34 cm x W 134.62 cm x D 5.08 cm
- Seller LocationChicago, IL
- Reference NumberLU1543218458572
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
Our team of world-class specialists approve every seller on 1stdibs.
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 2 hours
Located in Chicago, IL
More From This Seller
Ico Parisi Teak and Green Suede Wall Mirror
Vintage 1960s Italian Mid-Century Modern
Suede, Mirror, Teak
$1,600 Sale Price
Sculptural Walnut "Whale" Chair Morten Stenbaek
2010s Danish Organic Modern
$4,350 Sale Price
Set of 3 Belgian Ceramic Geometric Sculptural Candlesticks
Vintage 1970s Belgian Mid-Century Modern
$495 Sale Price / set
You May Also Like
Wall Mirror by Studio Craft Artist David N. Ebner
21st Century and Contemporary American American Craftsman
$3,800 / item
Hand-Carved Wall Mirror by Ghiró Studio
21st Century and Contemporary Italian Mid-Century Modern
1970s Studio Craft Oak Wall Mirror by Charles Webb
Vintage 1970s American Mid-Century Modern
English, Arts & Crafts Movement Decorated Copper Mirror
Antique 19th Century English Arts and Crafts
Carved Victorian Walnut Dimensions Lion Carved Wall Mirror
Early 20th Century Victorian
$1,516 Sale Price
Sculptural Leather Wall Mirror
Vintage 1970s Mid-Century Modern
Pair of Antique Carved Solid Walnut Mirrors
Early 20th Century American Rococo
$7,300 / set