- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Large Pair of George II Style Carved Giltwood Mirrors or Pier Glasses
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1890
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 96.97 in. x W 48.98 in. x D 4.34 in.H 246.3 cm x W 124.4 cm x D 11 cm
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Seller Reference NumberB74140
- Reference NumberLU1028019069352
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
More From This Seller
Antique 1890s British George II
Antique Early 19th Century English George II
Antique 1880s English Rococo
Antique Late 19th Century Italian Rococo
You May Also Like
Antique Mid-18th Century British George II
Glass, Gold Leaf, Wood
Antique 18th Century and Earlier British George II
Antique 1720s English George II
Giltwood, Mercury Glass
Vintage 1960s Chinese Chippendale
20th Century French Neoclassical
Antique 19th Century English George II
20th Century British Regency