Items Similar to Handcrafted Magnum Lamp of Orange/Copper Ash and Walnut View More
Handcrafted Magnum Lamp of Orange/Copper Ash and Walnut
Handcrafted lamp of selected ash and walnut, laminated and turned on a lathe. Horizontal grooves are cut into the surface to intersect with the vertical grain patterns of the tree's growth rings. The ash is undercoated with a burnt orange dye and finished with a mixture of pigmented oil with gold flake. Stainless steel finial, silver rayon cord, nickel components, three-way switch up to 150 watt bulb. Indigo finished ash with an 18" diameter black linen shade. Designed in 2014 by Scott McGlasson.
Additional OptionsAvailable in other colors: white/walnut, graphite/walnut, indigo/walnut Available in other linen shades: black, white, oatmeal
- Production TypeNew & Custom(Current Production)
- Production TimeAvailable Now
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureContemporary
- Materials and TechniquesTurnedWood
- DimensionsH 28.5 in. x Dm 5.5 in.H 72.39 cm x Dm 13.97 cm
- Diameter5.5 in. (13.97 cm)
- Similar toWOODSPORT (Maker)
- Seller LocationSt. Paul, MN
- Reference NumberLU2569317918322
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingFree ShippingStandardto anywhere in the world, arrives in 3-5 weeks.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.See Details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About The Maker
Woodsport is a furniture studio based in St. Paul, MN. We have been designing and producing hand-made hardwood furniture and lighting pieces for residential, corporate, institutional, and hospitality clients since 2000. Our work has won numerous awards and has been featured in publications such as The New York Times, Dwell, Wallpaper, Interior Design and many others. "My work has a strong modern aesthetic and the highest level of craftsmanship highlighting the natural materials. Design influences range from mid-century modernism to industrial components to Shaker principles. My designs typically start from a simple form, which I then bend, laminate, join, turn, shape, color to make pieces that are unique and exciting while still adhering to principles of simplicity and utility. I relish subtle details that are executed with perfect craftsmanship. I love mixing modern with rustic, balancing clean lines with something rough, jagged or naturally distressed” - Scott McGlasson, designer and owner of Woodsport.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2017
Typical response time: 1 hour
Located in St. Paul, MN
More From This Seller
Handcrafted Magnum Lamp of Graphite Ash and Walnut
St. Paul, MN
2010s American Modern
You May Also Like
Pair of Italian Walnut and Enameled Copper Midc...
Vintage 1950s Italian Mid-Century Modern
Copper, Zebra Wood
Pair of Arts & Crafts Hammered Copper Table Lam...
Bedford Hills, NY
Vintage 1950s American Mid-Century Modern
$1,395 / item
Bethel, Turned Walnut and Olive Green-Dyed Ash ...
Aaron Shoon, Heather Shoon
21st Century and Contemporary American
Brass, Fabric, Linen, Walnut, Ash
$5,400 / set
Pair of Handcrafted Venetian Lamps
New York, NY
20th Century Italian
$1,750 / set
Tall Pair of Handcrafted Ceramic Modern Lamps
21st Century and Contemporary American Modern
$5,200 / set
Pair of Brass and Copper Table Lamps
New York, NY
Vintage 1940s Italian
$935 Sale Price / set
Mid-Century Modern Table Lamps in Walnut, Coppe...
New York, NY
Mid-20th Century Mid-Century Modern
Copper, Glass, Walnut