Items Similar to African Ceremonial Skirt View More
African Ceremonial Skirt
From the Bakuba people in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1940
- Materials and TechniquesAppliquéRaffia
- DimensionsH 36 in. x W 128 in. x D 3 in.H 91.44 cm x W 325.12 cm x D 7.62 cm
- Seller LocationSanta Fe, NM
- Seller Reference NumberPW2436
- Reference NumberLU97394322543
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
No Reviews Yet
1stdibs seller since 2013
Typical response time: 1 to 2 days
Located in Santa Fe, NM
More From This Seller
You May Also Like
African Ceremonial Headdress
Early 2000s African Tribal
African Ceremonial Tribal Chair
Antique Mid-19th Century
An Antique Beaded Ceremonial Dance Shirt From C...
New York, NY
Mid-20th Century Cameroonian Tribal
Antique African Royal Ceremonial Buffalo Drinki...
Early 20th Century African Tribal
Early 20th Century African Ngulu Ceremonial Sta...
Point Richmond, CA
Early 20th Century Congolese Tribal
Leather, Iron, Wood
Ceremonial Adze, Mangaia Island
Antique 19th Century Cook Islands Tribal
Ceremonial Camel Cover Rug
New York, NY
Vintage 1930s Turkmen Tribal