Items Similar to Connoisseur Wine Rack, Design James Irvine, 2011
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 5
Connoisseur Wine Rack, Design James Irvine, 2011
Wine rack in white Carrara marble, matte polished finish.
- CreatorMarsotto Edizioni (Designer)
- DimensionsHeight: 51.58 in. (131 cm)Width: 17.33 in. (44 cm)Depth: 15.75 in. (40 cm)
- Materials and TechniquesCarrara Marble
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureContemporary
- Production TypeNew & Custom(Current Production)
- Seller LocationMilan, IT
- Reference NumberSeller: MARSVR-0571stDibs: LU1706216268251
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingUS$900 Standard Parcel Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 1-2 weeks, excluding production time. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Customs Duties & Taxes May Apply.Ships From: Milan, Italy
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Milan, Italy
4.7 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 2015
1stDibs seller since 2015
1,027 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 4 hours
More From This Seller
You May Also Like
Arthur Umanoff Wine Rack
By Arthur Umanoff
Located in Chicago, IL
Wrought iron and leather strapped wine rack.
Mid-20th Century American Mid-Century Modern Wine Coolers
Custom Wine Racks for Cellar or Wine Storage
By Ken Petersen
Located in Los Angeles, CA
A modular wine rack system that is adjustable and extremely versatile. This example shows how a spare room or a walk-in closet can be transformed into a virtual wine cellar, the syst...
21st Century and Contemporary American Arts and Crafts Wine Coolers
English Locking Wine Bottle Rack
Located in Palm Beach, FL
Antique English wine bottle rack crafted in mahogany and brass with an ingenious locking mechanism that moves with the turn of the key. Works with a 12.25" tall bottle. When lock...
Antique Late 19th Century English Victorian Barware
Wine Racks Probably Produced in Italy
Located in Malmo, SE
Rare pair of wine racks by unknown designer. Probably produced in Italy.
Vintage 1960s European Mid-Century Modern Wine Coolers
US$4,863 / set
Lucite Wine Rack, Holds Eight Bottles
Located in Kansas City, MO
Lucite / Acrylic tabletop wine holder / rack. Very sturdy construction. Holds eight bottles.
Vintage 1970s American Mid-Century Modern Wine Coolers
Large Tall Wrought Iron Wine Rack
By Paul McCobb, Arthur Umanoff
Located in Rockaway, NJ
Very nice high capacity of 49 bottles skinny low profile wine rack.
20th Century American Mid-Century Modern Wine Coolers
Sculptural 20th Century Wine Rack
Located in Antwerp, BE
Two small brass wine racks suitable for counter top made for six bottles. Italy, 1970s. Measures: Height 41 cm, width 27 cm, depth 21 cm. Height 31 cm, width 37 cm, depth 21 cm.
Mid-20th Century Italian Mid-Century Modern Barware
US$668 / item
Wine Rack Made in Tropical Wood
Located in Mexico City, CDMX
This amazing wine rack are made of a mix of tropical woods. The rack holds eleven wine bottles and can be completely disassembled.
2010s Mexican Mid-Century Modern Wine Coolers
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery