- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Midcentury Gorham Sterling Silver Vodka or Cordial Set
- CreatorGorham Manufacturing Company (Manufacturer)
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1960s
- Materials and TechniquesEnameledSterling Silver
- Condition DetailsGood condition with faint, shallow scratches and a little tarnish; several of the rims and one cordial foot are slightly out of round. No monograms.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 0.5 in. x Dm 6.5 in.H 1.27 cm x Dm 16.51 cm
- Diameter6.5 in. (16.51 cm)
- Seller LocationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller Reference NumberAK1710M
- Sold AsSet of 7
- Reference NumberLU1892319176312
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- Shipping$110Standardto anywhere in the world, arrives in 3-6 weeks.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
More From This Seller
Antique Late 19th Century American Beaux Arts
Vintage 1970s Danish Mid-Century Modern
Mid-20th Century Danish Mid-Century Modern
Early 20th Century American Arts and Crafts
Silver, Sterling Silver
You May Also Like
Vintage 1950s American Mid-Century Modern
Early 20th Century German Art Deco
Antique 1890s American
Vintage 1920s American Edwardian
Antique 1870s American American Classical
Mid-20th Century American Colonial Revival
Antique 1870s American Aesthetic Movement
Antique Early 1900s American Edwardian