This Unique Large Danish Ceramic and Enamel Stoneware by Astrid Grundvig is no longer available.
View Similar Items View More
Unique Large Danish Ceramic and Enamel Stoneware by Astrid Grundvig
Unique and large Danish Enemal and ceramic stoneware, designed by Astrid Grundvig. This beautiful piece, is named "Soløjet" in Danish, or "Eye of Sun". Signed in monogram "AG" and dated 1990.
- CreatorAstrid Grundvig (Designer)
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1990
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 3.94 in. x Dm 27.56 in.H 10 cm x Dm 70 cm
- Diameter27.56 in. (70 cm)
- Seller LocationAalsgaarde, DK
- Reference NumberLU3735111119961
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
No Reviews Yet
1stdibs seller since 2018
Located in Aalsgaarde, DK
You may also contact the seller by phone
More From This Seller
Large Danish Enemel Stoneware by Astrid Grundvig, Signed in Monogram
By Astrid Grundvig
Large Danish Enemel Stoneware by Astrid Grundvi...
Mid-20th Century Danish Serving Pieces
Large Danish enemel stoneware by Astrid Grundvig, signed in monogram and named "Soløjet" (Danish for "Eye on the sun"). Measures: Height 10, diameter 70 cm. Height 3.9, diameter 27...
Chinese Bowl, 18th Century
Antique 18th Century Chinese Ceramics
Chinese bowl, 18th century.
Danish Armchair by Jacob Kjær, in Leather and Mahogany, circa 1960
By Jacob Kjær
Danish Armchair by Jacob Kjær, in Leather and M...
Vintage 1960s Danish Mid-Century Modern Armchairs
Danish Armchair by Jacob Kjær, in leather and mahogany, circa 1960 Measures: H. 99 Seat-H. 47 W. 72 D. 62 cm. H. 38.9 Seat-H. 18.5 W. 28.3 D. 24.4 in.
1960s Very Fine and Rare Sofa Table by Danish A...
Vintage 1960s Danish Mid-Century Modern Sofa Tables
Very fine and rare 1960s sofa table by Danish architect, with solid wood Wegné and chrome steel. Beautiful and modern piece of furniture. Measures: H 41, W 151, D 84 cm. H 16.1, W...