Items Similar to Large Vases by Gunner Nylund "Rubus" View More
Large Vases by Gunner Nylund "Rubus"
Large vases, stonewear, "Rørstrand" by Gunner Nylund named "Rubus" 1950-1959.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1950-1955
- Materials and Techniques
- DimensionsH 18.9 in. x Dm 7.09 in.H 48 cm x Dm 18 cm
- Diameter7.09 in. (18 cm)
- Seller LocationNordhavn, DK
- Seller Reference Number102320
- Reference NumberLU100749790251
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2013
Located in Nordhavn, DK
You may also contact the seller by phone
More From This Seller
Pair of Colossal Japanese Vases, Meiji Period, ...
Antique Late 19th Century Japanese Meiji Vases
A colossal pair of Japanese cast bronze vases, Meiji period, 1860-1912, patinated bronze with bronze highlights, the top lip with a Greek key frieze, the neck and body with cast bran...
One of two rare large and decorative Amphora from Höganäs, Sweden, circa 1860
By Höganäs Keramik
One of two rare large and decorative Amphora fr...
Antique Mid-19th Century Swedish Louis XVI Urns
One of two rare large Amphora (urn) executed by Höganäs, Sweden, by the designer Ferdinand Ring, Sweden, circa 1860. Beautiful untouched condition and patina. Very impressive and d...
Large Calligraphy Table
Large Calligraphy Table
Antique 18th Century and Earlier Chinese Desks and Writing Tables
Rare large calligraphy table (work table) with original thick black lacquer. Frame with two drawers in each side. The table is gently restored and appear with the original patina. I...
Large Cabinet in Peachwood
Antique 19th Century Chinese Cabinets
Cabinet in massive peachwood with beautiful grains. A pair of doors with round metal mounting and pin. Further the sides of the doors can be opened. Three drawers. Inside cabinet wit...