- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 5
Cuoio Vase #2
This striking vase is made with small sheets of curved metal and assembled with a dense texture; the finishing is obtained with rust and various wax passages, that obtains a patina that resembles the leather, from which the name.
- CreatorAntonino Sciortino (Designer)
- DimensionsHeight: 29.53 in. (75 cm)Width: 21.26 in. (54 cm)Depth: 22.05 in. (56 cm)
- StyleModern (In the Style Of)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureContemporary
- Production TypeNew & Custom(Current Production)
- Estimated Production Time7-8 weeks
- Seller LocationMilan, IT
- Reference NumberSeller: SCIOMI-0371stDibs: LU1706217108782
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingUS$30 Standard Parcel Shippingto United States 0, arrives in 1-2 weeks, excluding production time. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Customs Duties & Taxes May Apply.Ships From: Milan, Italy
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Milan, Italy
4.8 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 2015
1stDibs seller since 2015
1,183 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 5 hours
More From This Seller
You May Also Like
By Joost van Bleiswijk, Kiki & Joost
Located in Eindhoven, NL
Protopunk is a collection of furniture and objects designed by Joost Van Bleiswijk. Each piece is handmade with thick cuts of steel roughly cut with a torch, welded together and then...
21st Century and Contemporary Dutch Modern Vases
US$8,383 / item
Located in Bridgewater, CT
Ariel girl and dove vase by Edvin Öhrström for Orrefors of blue, silver and clear glass. Signed and dated.
20th Century Swedish Modern Vases
Ettore Sottsass Ceramic Vase, Geology 1 Vase, Numbered 9/12
By Ettore Sottsass
Located in Downingtown, PA
Ettore Sottsass ceramic vase, Geology 1 vase, Numbered 9/12, AS Alessio Sarri Ceramiche. This vase, designed by Ettore Sottsass, the founder in the early 1980s of the Memphis ...
Early 2000s Italian Modern Vases
Located in Dallas, TX
Tulipiere whimsical vase from Germany Vintage Details offer dogs and bun feet.
20th Century German Modern Vases
By Kravet Furniture
Located in Woodbury, NY
An oversized earthenware ceramic vase featuring a unique reactive glaze. Due to the handmade nature of this product, glaze variation is to be expected.
21st Century and Contemporary Portuguese Modern Vases
US$280 / item
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery