Items Similar to Mask Designed by Lisa Larsson, Sweden, 1950s View More
Mask Designed by Lisa Larsson, Sweden, 1950s
Mask designed by Lisa Larsson, Sweden, 1950s. Stoneware and hand-painted decor. Probably unique in this decor. Measures: H 21.6 cm/ 8 1/2" W 17.1 cm/ 6 3/4".
- CreatorLisa Larson (Designer)
- Of the PeriodScandinavian Modern
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1950s
- Materials and TechniquesStoneware
- DimensionsH 8.51 in. x W 6.74 in. x D 0.4 in.H 21.6 cm x W 17.1 cm x D 1 cm
- Seller LocationStockholm, SE
- Reference NumberLU1006611107641
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2013
Located in Stockholm, SE
You may also contact the seller by phone
More From This Seller
Sculpture Designed by Per Hammarström, Sweden, ...
Vintage 1950s Scandinavian Modern Figurative Sculptures
Sculpture designed by Per Hammarström, Sweden, 1950s. Apple-shaped sculpture in stoneware and wood. Measures: H 33 cm/ 13” D 28 cm/ 11”.
Sculpture “Rain” Designed by Ole Christensen, Denmark, 1950s
By Ole Christiansen
Sculpture “Rain” Designed by Ole Christensen, D...
Vintage 1950s Scandinavian Modern Abstract Sculptures
Sculpture “Rain” designed by Ole Christensen, Denmark, 1950s. Stoneware. Provenance: The collection of Karin and Ole Christensen.
Ceiling Lamp Designed by Lisa Johansson-Pape, Finland, 1950s
By Lisa Johansson-Pape
Ceiling Lamp Designed by Lisa Johansson-Pape, F...
Vintage 1950s Swedish Scandinavian Modern Chandeliers and Pendants
Ceiling lamp designed by Lisa Johansson-Pape, Finland, 1950s. Polished pierced brass.
Sculpture ‘Double Flower’ Designed by Ole Christensen, Denmark, 1950s
By Ole Christiansen
Sculpture ‘Double Flower’ Designed by Ole Chris...
Mid-20th Century Danish Scandinavian Modern Ceramics
Sculpture ‘Double Flower’ designed by Ole Christensen, Denmark, 1950s. Stoneware. Provenance: from Karin and Ole Christensen's own collection.