Items Similar to Silver Filigree Peacock with Gemstones, First Half of the 20th Century View More
Silver Filigree Peacock with Gemstones, First Half of the 20th Century
Silver filigree peacock with gemstones, first half of the 20th century is an original decorative object realized in the first decades of the 20th century. Original silver filigree with precious stones mounted on stone. Total weight: 240 gr. Very good conditions. Beautiful and very precious object realized in the first half of the 20th century. The work depicts the body of a peacock with a pagoda-shaped base and hoisted sails on the upper side. The eye of the swan is blue and the work is decorated and enriched with precious stone and gemstones. The watermark is very narrow and forms a dense network. The swan is extremely elegant and refined and presents soft and delicate shapes. In the upper part we find some beautiful sails unfolded and the work, overall, is extremely rich and refined but at the same time elegant and detailed. The work is very interesting for the preciousness and the sophistication of the shapes.
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureEarly 20th Century
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsInsurance may be requested by customers as additional service, contact us for more information.
- DimensionsH 10.83 in. x W 4.73 in. x D 4.73 in.H 27.5 cm x W 12 cm x D 12 cm
- Seller LocationRoma, IT
- Seller Reference NumberM-103896
- Reference NumberLU2698316686251
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- Shipping$110.64Standardto anywhere in the world, arrives in 1-3 weeks.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2017
Typical response time: 11 hours
Located in Roma, IT
More From This Seller
$216 Sale Price
Commemorative Garibaldi Bronze Medal by Italian...
Early 20th Century Italian
$433 Sale Price
Vintage Watson Company Silver Vase, First Half ...
Early 20th Century American
Three Vintage Embalmed Crocodiles, First Half o...
Early 20th Century African
You May Also Like
Bust of Alexandre Brongniart First Half of 20th...
Early 20th Century French Louis XV
Bronze of a Wound Panther, Probably France, Fir...
20th Century French Art Deco
Early 20th Century Japanese Bronze of Laughing ...
Early 20th Century Japanese Chinese Export
French Early 20th Century Painted Terracotta
Early 20th Century French
$975 Sale Price
Early 20th Century Bronze Tiger Sculpture
Vintage 1930s European Hollywood Regency
Set of Four 19th-20th Century Bronze Lion Head ...
Early 20th Century