- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Fine 18th Century Mahogany Eight Day Table Clock with Trip Quarter Repeat
- DimensionsHeight: 20.48 in. (52 cm)Width: 10.24 in. (26 cm)Depth: 6.7 in. (17 cm)
- StyleGeorge III (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1770-1775
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. It should be noted that the clock is in the most wonderful condition throughout and keeps remarkably good time!
- Seller LocationOxfordshire, GB
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU4936222703882
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Estimated Customs Duties & Taxes to the Continental US: $0.Ships From: Faringdon , United Kingdom
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
- Located in Oxfordshire, United KingdomBy the highly regarded maker Andrew Prime. Andrew Prime, was apprenticed in 1725 and a member of the Clockmak...Category
Antique Early 18th Century English Georgian Table Clocks and Desk ClocksMaterials
- By Stephen RimbaultLocated in Oxfordshire, United KingdomBy Stephen Rimbault The impressive mahogany case has a bell top and is surmounted by four pineapple finials on ...Category
Antique Mid-18th Century British George III Table Clocks and Desk ClocksMaterials
- By Thomas GardnerLocated in Oxfordshire, United KingdomAn extremely rare George III 18th century ebonized quarter-striking bracket clock by Thomas Gardner, London, cir...Category
Antique Mid-18th Century English George III Table Clocks and Desk ClocksMaterials
- By Thomas Hughes & Son Ltd.Located in Oxfordshire, United KingdomBy Thomas Hughes, London The ebony-veneered case has an inverted bell top, a design which became popular in the...Category
Antique 1740s English Georgian More ClocksMaterials
- Located in Oxfordshire, United KingdomA lovely late George III single pad ebonized eight-day, twin fusee table clock with original verge escapement an...Category
Antique Early 1800s English George III Table Clocks and Desk ClocksMaterials
- Located in Oxfordshire, United KingdomA fine George III period mahogany longcase clock of excellent colour, patination and proportions, circa 1780-179...Category
Antique Late 18th Century English Chippendale Grandfather Clocks and Lon...Materials
You May Also Like
Antique 1720s English George I Grandfather Clocks and Longcase Clocks
Oak, Walnut, Pine
Antique Late 18th Century English George III Grandfather Clocks and Long...
Antique 18th Century English More Clocks
Antique Late 19th Century French Late Victorian Carriage Clocks and Trav...
Antique 1790s English George III Grandfather Clocks and Longcase Clocks
Mahogany, Oak, Pine, Paint
Antique 1780s English George III Table Clocks and Desk Clocks
Antique 1770s Irish Chippendale Grandfather Clocks and Longcase Clocks
Antique Mid-18th Century English George III Grandfather Clocks and Longc...
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery