- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Large Clock Face, with Gilt Iron Hands
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1870
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsRust in areas, overall good.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
- DimensionsH 5 in. x Dm 62.5 in.H 12.7 cm x Dm 158.75 cm
- Diameter62.5 in. (158.75 cm)
- Seller LocationDoylestown, PA
- Reference NumberLU837019035092
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
More From This Seller
Antique Early 19th Century French Empire
Antique Early 19th Century French French Provincial
Antique 18th Century Swedish Gustavian
You May Also Like
Antique Late 19th Century British Late Victorian
Antique 19th Century French
Antique 19th Century French Industrial
Antique 19th Century European Neoclassical
Antique Late 19th Century French
Antique 19th Century English Industrial
Brass, Iron, Wood, Giltwood, Lacquer
Antique Late 19th Century French Napoleon III