Items Similar to 17th Century Walnut and Marquetry Longcase Clock
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 11
17th Century Walnut and Marquetry Longcase Clock
Late 17th century walnut and marquetry longcase clock. Marked "Windmills, London"
- CreatorJoseph Windmills (Clockmaker)
- DimensionsHeight: 80.5 in. (204.47 cm)Width: 18.5 in. (46.99 cm)Depth: 10.5 in. (26.67 cm)
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture17th Century
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationEast Hampton, NY
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU8420971860
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: East Hampton, NY
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 1 day of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in East Hampton, NY
4.8 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
1stDibs seller since 2008
239 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 2 hours
More From This Seller
- Located in East Hampton, NYFantastic 19th century English campaign style burl wood lap desk. Made by Partridge and Cooper, London. B...Category
Antique 19th Century English DesksH 16 in. W 16 in. D 11 in.$1,500
- Located in East Hampton, NYLarge 19th Century English Blue and White transfer ware patter with a Chinese motif design.Category
Antique 19th Century CeramicsH 2 in. W 20.5 in. D 17.5 in.$620
- Located in East Hampton, NYEarly 19th century blue and white Canton table lamp The lamp without lampshade measures: 6.3/8" diameter x 9.75...Category
Antique Early 19th Century Chinese Table LampsH 14 in. Dm 10 in.$1,600
You May Also Like
17th Century William and Mary Eight Day Burr Walnut Longcase Clock, John Martin
Located in Buscot, Oxfordshire
The attractive burr walnut-veneered oak case is of classic design for the period and has a warm patina. The formerly rising hood has a shallow caddy, lovely blind fretwork in the fri...
Antique 17th Century English William and Mary Grandfather Clocks and Lon...
17th Century Time Clock Cartel Louis XIV André Boulle Marquetry
By Gilles Martinot
Located in Marseille, FR
Pendulum cartel Louis XIV Boulle marquetry seventeenth and bronze Ormolu with its matching pedestal. baby decor mower by Martinot watchmaker in Paris. Good condition. Mechanism to re...
Antique 17th Century French Louis XIV Wall Clocks
19th Century KIngwood Marquetry and Gilt Bronze Longcase Clock signed Martinot
By Balthazar Lieutaud
Located in Vancouver, British Columbia
A superb quality French Louis XV style marquetry and gilt bronze longcase clock. The case of this clock is modelled after those made by the 18th century cabinetmaker Balthazar Lieuta...
Antique Late 19th Century French Louis XV Grandfather Clocks and Longcas...
18th Century Danish Longcase Clock
Located in Hudson, NY
A Danish white painted and gilt decorated longcase clock, brass dial, openwork corner ornaments, chapter ring of pewter, late 18th century. Measures: H 215 cm.
Antique 18th Century and Earlier Danish Neoclassical Clocks
19th Century Swedish Longcase Clock
Located in Hamburg, Hamburg
This beautiful Swedish 19th century longcase clock features very clean, straight and simple lines. The decorations are exquisite yet subtle. The face shows traditional numerals and r...
Antique 19th Century Swedish Grandfather Clocks and Longcase Clocks
German Marquetry Longcase Clock by Johann Wilhelm Wellershaus, Late 18th Century
Located in Berlin, DE
German Marquetry Longcase Clock by Johann Wilhelm Wellershaus, Late 18th Century A German arched veneered longcase clock or Grandfather clock by Johann Wilhelm Wellershaus. The enam...
Antique Late 18th Century German Louis XVI Grandfather Clocks and Longca...
Brass, Enamel, Iron
Monumental 12ft Irish Edwardian Marquetry Longcase Clock
Located in London, by appointment only
Early 20th century longcase marquetry clock of exceptional proportions, the body of the clock with marquetry panels and flanked by richly carved side panels and raised on hairy paw f...
Antique 19th Century Irish Edwardian Grandfather Clocks and Longcase Clocks
Late 19th Century Musical Longcase Clock
Located in Brighton, Sussex
A good quality Edwardian period mahogany longcase clock with a Westminster and Whittington chime on the hour. Having an arched brass dial face, a swan neck pediment to the hood with ...
Antique Late 19th Century English Grandfather Clocks and Longcase Clocks
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery