Khmer Bronze Buddhist Triad, Style of the Bayon, 12th-13th Century, Cambodia
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1200
- Materials and TechniquesCastBronze
- Condition DetailsThe top of the naga repaired. Small loss to the fishtail of the sampot. One or two arms of Avalokiteshvara possibly repaired. The bronze cleaned.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor structural damages.
- DimensionsH 9 in. x W 7 in. x D 1.5 in.H 22.86 cm x W 17.78 cm x D 3.81 cm
- Seller LocationAustin, TX
- Reference NumberLU894716285311
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Founded in 2001, Lotus Gallery offers a carefully curated selection of furniture, jewelry, sculpture and works of art spanning millennia, continents and cultures. Although it seeks out beauty in all its forms, they specialize in Asian antiquities, especially Chinese pieces from the Han and Tang d...