Items Similar to Mauve Silk Satin Victorian Style Jacket Designed by Maggie Norris Couture View More
Mauve Silk Satin Victorian Style Jacket Designed by Maggie Norris Couture
Mauve silk satin enhances the Victorian look of this very contemporary jacket designed by Maggie Norris Couture in New York City. The jacket has a high collar, sixty hand covered silk buttons, countless embroidered French knots, epaulets and avery decorative half belt in the back. Shorter in front it dips lower in back with a buttoned vent creating a lovely silhouette. It is fully lined in matching silk. There is no label but similar examples can be found on the Instagram feed of Maggie Norris. The jacket is in excellent condition. Measurements; Shoulders 14.5" Bust 36" Waist 30" Sleeves 21.5" Length 25.5"
- DesignerMaggie Norris Couture
- BrandMaggie Norris Haute Couture
- Place of OriginUnited States
- DimensionsD 25.5 in.D 64.77 cm
- Marked SizeSmall/Medium (US)
- Bust36 in. (91.44 cm)
- Waist30 in. (76.2 cm)
- Length25.5 in. (64.77 cm)
- Seller LocationNew Hope, PA
- Reference NumberLU475710281
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.9 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in New Hope, PA
More From This Seller
Loris Azzaro French Crocheted Lurex, Pailletes ...
Loris Azzaro, Loris Azzaro
This is not your Grandmother's crocheted cardigan! Loris Azzaro has combined multi color lurex yarn and large multi color pailletes for the body of this piece as well as the two band...
Norman Norell Gold Beaded and Embroidered Jacket
Norman Norell, Norman Norell
1960s Dinner Jackets
Inspired by a classic cable knit cardigan sweater, this elegant jacket is an amazing example of beadwork and hand embroidery. The knit two, purl two borders are done in sequins and c...
Patou Haute Couture Wool Plaid Jacket by Christ...
Christian Lacroix, Jean Patou
1980s Double-Breasted Jackets
Christian Lacroix has taken a classic menswear look and added a feminine twist with his expert tailoring. Made from a brown and cream wool, the plaid has a faint blue stripe running ...
Rowes of Bond Street English Riding Jacket
1970s Sport Jackets
Brown and cream wool with a subtle rust colored stripe is used for this classic 1970's English riding jacket. Notched lapels, a three button closure, hip pockets and two back vents a...