- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
ALEXANDER McQUEEN A/W 2000 "Eshu" Brown Wool Chevron Panel Jacket
- DimensionsMarked Size: 42 (EU)
- Place of OriginItaly
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. CONDITION: AB (see description). Small spot of pile loss at sleeve (only noticeable upon close examination).
- Seller LocationThiensville, WI
- Reference NumberSeller: EI:012907_1/E/W1stDibs: LU54135627372
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingFree Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 8-10 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Thiensville, WI
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About Alexander McQueen (Manufacturer)
British fashion designer Lee Alexander McQueen, the original creative engine behind the Alexander McQueen label, was beloved for his expert tailoring and theatrical runway shows. After his suicide in 2010, fans left tributes to the man and his talents outside Alexander McQueen boutiques worldwide. Record-breaking crowds visited the posthumous retrospective of the designer’s work at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City and the Victoria and Albert in London.
McQueen’s inspirations came from many quarters — film, music, current events, history, his heritage and fashions of the past. His runway presentations were not just displays of clothing but were personal expressions of the zeitgeist, often touching on our cultural anxieties and concerns. McQueen’s own thoughts and feelings about love, death, gender, genocide, colonialism, global warming and the extinction of species all appear in his pieces.
Shop all of Alexander McQueen's innovative fashion and accessories — including a selection of comfortable, stretchy jersey knit dresses and gowns — at 1stDibs.
- Size: 44$5,594
You May Also Like
21st Century and Contemporary
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery